defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overa

in Events im JuZ Idstein 20.01.2020 04:03
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

The drama between the Oakland Raiders and Antonio Brown reached its apex on Saturday morning Derek Carr Jersey White , as Jon Gruden’s squad officially released the superstar wide receiver — and just hours later, AB had a new team.Article continues below ...When the news first broke on Saturday, everyone had the same joke: Wouldn’t it be funny if Brown joined Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the Patriots?Yeah, well, about that — at 5:00 p.m. ET on Saturday afternoon, reports started to hit that Brown and New England had agreed to terms:And AB confirmed the report:Or, to put it another way…Indeed, Brown was more than a little bit relieved to find out that he would no longer be employed by Oakland (WARNING: NSFW language):But let’s back up just a little bit. All of this commotion went into motion early Saturday Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , when, after being fined and having the guaranteed money in his contract revoked, AB took to Instagram with a simple request for the Raiders — “release me.”And his wish, of course, was granted:via GIPHYThe surprising — if not shocking — move came in the wake of AB releasing a highly-produced video on YouTube Friday night that featured recorded audio from Gruden:… a video that Gruden reportedly found “awesome”.A few hours after the news broke, Gruden spoke to the media, saying that he believes Brown is simply “misunderstood”:As for AB? He originally commented on social media prior to the news of his deal with the Patriots:Our own Reggie Bush weighed in on the AB saga on Saturday, explaining that the Raiders needed Brown to be a leader — and that clearly didn’t happen.The entire offseason has been a rollercoaster for both Brown and the team, to say the least. He suffered a bizarre case of frostbitten feet due to chryotherapy gone wrong, and even his helmet choice was a point of contention during training camp.He was fined for missing practices Bo Jackson Jersey , spoke out about the fines, and faced a potential suspension for a reported altercation with Raiders GM Mike Mayock.And now… here we are. Plenty of people were taken by surprise when the Raiders drafted defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick in April, but the Raiders believed he’d be able to make an impact off the edge for a defense that lacked players capable of doing that last season.A full picture of whether they were right to make Ferrell their choice will have to wait a few months, but there’s no buyer’s remorse at this point. Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said Ferrell has been “exactly what we thought he was” as a player capable of being an “every-down end.”“I’ve always looked forward to being a complete player,” Ferrell said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “I feel like I’m a guy, just from my mentality, I never want to come off the field. Because I want to be the guy that teammates say, ‘I want him on the field with me. I want to be in the trenches with that guy. I want that guy beside me when it’s fourth-and-1 on the goal line and we need to stop them from getting in the end zone.’ It’s just a mindset.”Ferrell’s mindset also includes not considering himself a rookie because he thinks that connotes waiting for your turn and that’s not what the Raiders are asking him to do. He’s right about the expectations and it will help the Raiders’ turnaround effort a great deal if they’re proven right about Ferrell.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor