to the ball through heavy coverage for a 48-yard gain th

in Events im JuZ Idstein 13.01.2020 07:59
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

The Chiefs don’t have Kareem Hunt anymore. The Chiefs are either ready to hand Damien Williams the ball as their lead running back or they are planning to have a running back by committee http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , depending on the day. Andy Reid said earlier this month the Chiefs will have “a kind of running back-by-committee deal.”They traded Carlos Hyde to the Texans, leaving them with rookie Darwin Thompson and Darrel Williams behind Damien Williams.With LeSean McCoy‘s release, he would seem a fit for the Chiefs considering his history with Reid. He played his first four seasons for Reid in Philadelphia.So it was no surprise that Chiefs General Manager Brett Veach said the team would “take a peek” at the veteran running back.“We play a lot of common opponents and got to see him on tape Womens Allen Bailey Jersey , and he’s still a talented player and does a lot of great things in the pass game,’’ Veach said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN. “I’m sure he’s a guy we’ll take a peek at and we kind of have a rapport with.’’McCoy rushed for only 514 yards in 14 games last season Cameron Erving Jersey , averaging 3.2 yards a carry. The Chiefs were staring at a loss in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game against the Ravens when Patrick Mahomes took the snap on fourth-and-nine from the Kansas City 40-yard-line and things didn’t look much brighter when Mahomes was flushed from the pocket by the Ravens pass rush, but it all worked out.Mahomes fired the ball downfield before getting hit and Tyreek Hill found his way to the ball through heavy coverage for a 48-yard gain that put the Chiefs in scoring position. The Chiefs would go on to tie the game and then win it 27-24 in overtime.It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of . “I was still feeling my heel http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-damien-williams-jersey , but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W Womens Chris Jones Jersey , if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.鈥滺ill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor