for moment and take hard look at this game based on football knowledge. I’m giving students the chance in the

in Events im JuZ Idstein 06.01.2020 08:37
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

Los Angeles Rams waive QB Brandon Allen to make room for RG Jamon Brown Andrew Whitworth Jersey , cut two from practice squad With RG Jamon Brown set to return in Week 3 off of his two-game suspension, the Los Angeles Rams waived QB Brandon Allen today to make room on the 53-man roster.The Rams scooped up Allen off of waivers a year ago to give them depth behind backup QB Sean Mannion. If he clear waivers here Robert Woods Jersey , he’ll likely head to the practice squad.Making room for him, the Rams released QB Luis Perez. Interestingly Brandon Allen Jersey , they also released TE Temarrick Hemingway. We’ll see if either remains in the Rams orbit moving forward.The Rams also worked out three players for a potential role on the practice squad in the spot vacated by Hemingway:G Ian Silberman: split time between five NFL teams since being a sixth-round draft pick in the 2015 NFL DraftOT David Steinmetz: rookie UDFA out of Purdue who was a 53-man roster cut and didn’t make their practice squadOT Darrell Williams: not the former Ram but the former San Francisco 49er who was a UDFA rookie last year and was a roster casualty in 53-man roster cuts this season Time For The First Semester FinalOur Los Angeles Rams are at the halfway point during the 2018 season as the only undefeated team at 8-0. They head out on the road to face-off against the 6-1 New Orleans Saints in Week 9 headed up by Head Coach Sean Payton, a offensive guru with future Hall of Famer QB Drew Brees leading his offense.The collective wisdom of most national pundits has the Rams losing this game. Why? Is it the fact the Saints are the second best team in the NFC Conference having run up six straight victories against opposition the pundits do respect?Is it that they’re at home?Is it simply that many expect the Rams to lose a game at some point and this is as good as any?I’m requesting for this exam that we put ours feeling aside for moment and take hard look at this game based on football knowledge. I’m giving students the chance in the comment section to answer four easy questions for our halfway through the year exam. Grades will be assessed not on the conclusions as to whether your picking the Rams or Saints to win Sam Shields Jersey , but on the analysis which led to the conclusion.Here’s the four easy questions:Is the Saints offense better then the Rams? Why or why not?Is the Saints defense better then the Rams? Why or why not?Is the Saints special teams better then the Rams? Why or why not?The final question is on the X-factor. Correct answers will be given extra credit:Is the fact that the Rams will playing a road game in the Dome against the Saints that much different from the Rams playing at home before hostile crowds in the Coliseum?I’m looking forward to reading your comments/answers because I believe that an appropriate analysis will get you the right answer on who wins this game and most importantly, why.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor