and get to the point in other systems I’ve been in,”

in Events im JuZ Idstein 06.01.2020 02:39
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

The Bengals had their first practice of the 2019 offseason Color Rush Renell Wren Jersey , and their starting quarterback appears safe from competition coming from the NFL Draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (4/24): Practice makes perfectNew,5commentsThe Bengals had their first practice of the 2019 offseason, and their starting quarterback appears safe from competition coming from the NFL Draft.EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals News (4/24): Practice makes perfectAaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsCamp Zac Offers Fresh Start For VetsZac Taylor, the Bengals rookie head coach who prides himself on detail and execution, did a little of both to get his first practice off the ground Tuesday when he opened a three-day voluntary minicamp on the Paul Brown Stadium practice field.Quick Hits: Ross Rejuvenated; Dalton Looks To Go Long (Term)The Bengals took the field for the first time Tuesday to practice under Zac Taylor.Paul Dehner Jr. mock draft 4.0: All 11 Bengals picks and 2 tradesTaking one final swipe at projecting the Bengals draft, which includes a bit of maneuvering to take advantage of the draft's strength.Zac Taylor personally called John Ross after trade rumor surfacedThe Bengals head coach wanted to let Ross know nothing was happening.Andy Dalton isn’t sweating possibility of Bengals drafting a QBThe Bengals quarterback is fine with whatever the team decides to do in the draft.Around the LeagueSeahawks agree to trade Frank Clark to Chiefs for draft picks - NFL.comThe Seahawks on Tuesday agreed to trade Frank Clark to Kansas City in exchange for a first-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, a 2020 second-round pick and a swap of third-round picks in 2019.Josh Gordon signs restricted tender with Patriots - NFL.comJosh Gordon will be back with the Patriots, if or when he is reinstated from his indefinite suspension. The banned receiver signed his restricted tender with New England on Tuesday.Sources - Steelers target Big Ben deal before draftThe Steelers are trying to wrap up an extension for QB Ben Roethlisberger, who is headed into the final year of his contract with the team Cheap Renell Wren Jersey , sources told ESPN.Kicker Gould ditches talks, wants off 49ersKicker Robbie Gould has pulled his contract proposal from the Niners and said that he wants a trade.Kliff Kingsbury Reveals Cardinals Haven't Finalized No. 1 Pick: It Is a Process | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and HighlightsThe consensus ahead of Thursday’s 2019 NFL draft is that Heisman Trophy-winning Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray will go No. 1 overall to the Arizona Cardinals. However, first-year Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury hasn’t arrived at that same conclusion just yet—or he’s just not willing to tell anybody if he has. CINCINNATI (AP) — Zac Taylor got up early Tuesday and headed to Paul Brown Stadium for his first meeting with his new team, one that was watching closely to see how the 35-year-old coach would handle himself.At precisely 8 a.m., he stepped into the meeting room, which had been full of chatter but quickly went silent.“It felt like game day, to be honest,” Taylor said.The Cincinnati Bengals gathered for the first time under Taylor on Tuesday Renell Wren Jersey Womens , the start of voluntary offseason workouts. They got a feel for how the new coach will operate, received new playbooks, and officially started a different phase in franchise history.“Like the first day of school, man,” receiver A.J. Green said.After 16 seasons of failing to get a playoff win under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals joined the NFL’s youth movement by hiring Taylor, who has brought aboard a youthful coaching staff. They’ve balanced that by essentially keeping their roster intact coming off a 6-10 season that left them last in the AFC North and led to Lewis’ firing.Volatile linebacker Vontaze Burfict was released, but the Bengals have spent much of their salary cap room re-signing veterans who were unrestricted free agents.For now, it’s more about getting accustomed to this coaching staff Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , and yet again learning new systems on offense and defense.“A lot of curiosity about how things are going to go,” tight end Tyler Eifert said. “It’s the unknown.”Although Taylor had met with players individually, Tuesday was the first time he could hand out playbooks and begin installing his systems. It’ll be the third different system in three years for both the offense and defense, which presents a challenge. Players prefer to get comfortable in a system; it’s been nonstop re-adapting in Cincinnati.“I’m trying to get it as quickly as I can so I can learn it and get to the point in other systems I’ve been in,” quarterback Andy Dalton said. “That’s just where we’re at right now.”Taylor is getting used to what it’s like to be a head coach.He walked onto the field at the stadium over the weekend, ruminating about what it will be like to coach there soon enough. The Bengals open their preseason with games at Kansas City and Washington before playing at home against the Giants and Colts.“There’s been a lot of work to do these last couple weeks, but now to finally get the players in the building, it’s real,” Taylor said. “I walked out on the field yesterday really for one of the first times. You look around the stadium and get a sense that this is coming at us Renell Wren Jersey 2019 , and I’m excited about it.”One of the biggest adjustments for Dalton and some others is working with a coaching staff that’s roughly the same age.“To be only a couple years younger than a lot of these guys — it’s different,” said Dalton, 31. “Our kids are all the same age. It’s different, but I think it’s also fun.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor