Valentine’s Day Open Thread"Good Morning!Today’s title could

in Quasselecke 31.12.2019 04:09
von liny195 • 62 Beiträge

have been things that could have been things that break your heart Dalvin Cook Jersey , thus the picture of Brett Favre.I’m starting my seven off today, links and words up here will be limited based on how much time I have as today is a big day for me. If I see anything of interest regarding the Vikings I’ll try and link it up here or post in the comments. Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have some delicious bacon. Guys, don’t forget to get at least a card today.Around the DN since our last open thread:Kirk Cousins attempts Twitter giveaway, proves that a lot of people are jerks via Chris.From Ted Jalyn Holmes Jersey , the Baltimore Ravens will trade QB Joe Flacco traded to Denver.Report via Chris: Vikings “likely” to host Philadelphia on Thanksgiving, insert 38-7 joke here.Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com this week ‘On The Line,’ Mike Wobschall is joined by former NFL player Ross Tucker, to talk about the new-look Vikings offense.Former Vikings DE Jared Allen makes his National Championship debut 鈥?in curling.From their lunch break series:NFL.com gives the Vikings 2018 Rookie class a B- grade.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com continues his series on the position groups of the Vikings, today, part 7: the linebackers and in case you missed it, here’s part 6: defensive line.League news: From NFL.com the Joe Flacco trade: Lamar Jackson a winner Brian O’Neill Jersey , John Elway a loser.2019 NFL Scouting Combine: one player(Dalton Risner) for each team to watch.La. Tech’s Jaylon Ferguson disinvited to scouting combine.Panthers create game management position on staff.We come to today’s media selection: J. Geils Band - Love StinksAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner Kyle Rudolph Jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the chocolate candy and as always, Welcome Aboard! We waited a bit on our FanPulse results for this week since we don’t have a game until Monday, but the results this week aren’t going to come as a significant surprise to anyone, I don’t think.Following the Minnesota Vikings’ loss to the New England Patriots in Week 13 Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , confidence in the purple through our FanPulse results has dropped to the lowest point we’ve seen all season.In this week’s survey, just 21% of Vikings’ fans declared that they were confident in the direction of the team. The previous low point was 22%, which was achieved following the Week 11 loss to the Chicago Bears.I know that the easy response to this sort of thing is that it simply moves with wins and losses. However, I’m not sure if any other fan base across the SB Nation NFL network of blogs has nearly the level of fluctuation that this team has over the course of the season. I mean, other teams win and lose, too, but I don’t think the swings are nearly this great.If I had to venture a guess Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , it almost certainly has something to do with the level of expectation this team had on them going into this season, and in that sense it’s completely understandable. I can also say that, over the course of the 30+ years that I’ve been a fan of this team, the ability of our fans to go from complete ecstacy to gloom and doom. . .or vice versa, even. . .has to be pretty much unmatched by any other team in the league.I certainly would like to see these numbers start trending upward again. If this team can manage a win over the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night, I think you can be assured that they will.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor