OTTAWA - Kevin Martin, one of the most successful skips in Canadian curling history, will be inducted into the Canadian Curling

in Quasselecke 21.12.2019 08:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

OTTAWA - Kevin Martin, one of the most successful skips in Canadian curling history, will be inducted into the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame later this year. Frank Mason III Jersey . The Edmonton native led Canada to a gold medal in mens curling at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. He also won four Canadian titles and a world championship over his career. Martin, who announced his retirement from competitive curling in April, won a record 18 events on the World Curling Tour Grand Slam series, including his career-capping victory last month at the Players Championship in Summerside, P.E.I. "It really is a thrill to be named to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame and be mentioned with some of my curling heroes," Martin said in a release. "The sport of curling has taken me around the world and Ive met some truly wonderful people and had some amazing experiences, while also being blessed with gifted teammates over the years who helped me achieve this. Being named to the Hall of Fame is a great way to cap a career, and Im grateful for the honour." Martin will be inducted along with Dominion Insurance chief executive officer George Cooke, who was the driving force behind the creation Dominion Curling Club Championship (now the Travelers Curling Club Championship) in 2009. Dragan Bender Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Milwaukee Bucks Pro Shop . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. https://www.cheapbucksonline.com/756t-bobby-simmons-jersey-bucks.html .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: OTTAWA - Kevin Martin, one of the most successful skips in Canadian curling history, will be inducted into the Canadian Curling

in Quasselecke 22.12.2019 14:52
von npu4523 • 1 Beitrag
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor