nd I'm going to kill the distance

in Quasselecke 09.12.2019 03:29
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

When I was very young, I was tumbling through the mountains, which always brought back a little greenness to my family in nature, and always climbed up a few high mountains. I used my childhood innocence to look into the distance. Look forward to the distance, imagine the distance. I can always distinguish a few strands of black smoke in the sky like the sea, and I sit in the fantasy-like Goku with two diamond-like bright eyes, four round legs, and often say "����Beep��Beep "The loud guy went to clean up the monster being cultivated-but now also knows that it is a" monster "who persecutes people Online Cigarettes. At that time, I felt that the direction of the light smoke was distant, and the light smoke was the call from a distance. Later, my family moved to town again, although there were only a few streets, a few small shops, and a junior high school. But I still rejoiced, still tumbling in this small space, but I can only bring the dust back to my home Cigarettes For Sale. But I also always have a lot of harvest. The snack bag buried in a thin layer of soil, as long as there are faintly visible pictures, will be regarded as a treasure of the world. I can pick up a little broken copper and iron, as long as there are some diamond horns Newport 100S. I used it as a weapon of the magic weapon and saw a few lines of black smoke that were slightly clearer than before. As long as the adult was not there, I would run in the direction of black smoke. I often met a sweaty dad just after taking a few steps. He asked me what he was doing. ? I just buried my head and didn't speak, but let him help me to go back. I didn't want to talk on the way, but I was obsessed with the black smoke in the sky, and ignored the treasure hunting path I usually loved-I just felt that the distance was so close to me. It's a few years away from being far away, and the whole family went to work in Zhejiang. I had to go to Zhejiang to study the first grade. During school, I was so busy that I saw thousands of big guys in various poses. I was most surprised. Yes-I met a real big guy with more than a dozen round legs and a body that was as big as our two classrooms. The "big guy" next to him was so scared that he was motionless and allowed any big guy to move. Once my dad took me to his factory to play, he stopped in the parking lot, and the big Mac next to him snorted fiercely, exhaling a dark exhaust, with the voice of "��hum �� hum�� Moving slowly forward, I thought he was angry, so I didn't dare to make a little move, my father asked me what was wrong? As always, I didn't speak, thinking, thinking that the black smoke of the past was the release of many giants. At that time I thought I had found a distant place, and the distant place was right in front of me. Now think about how ridiculous! Fang took a few steps and felt a long journey. This is not the ignorance of great wisdom, but the ignorance of pride. After finishing the first grade, I returned to my hometown, but before I became familiar with the mountains, I hurried to the county to go to a new school, find a new teacher, and pay new classmates. There I gradually realized that the big guy, the Big Mac-just a means of transportation, many of them are just my longing for beauty. It has nothing to do with that smoky plume of smoke, and at once, I found that the distance is more beautiful, more interesting, and more exciting than my imagination in the past. I yearn for the continuous flow of cars, the brightly lit nights, and the wide variety of shops, but I just silently and eagerly craved, craving for the distance until Xiaoshengchu, I dragged the distance, and came far away A junior high school, but I know the distance is still far away! I, it is clearer, the distance is farther away, away from me! And I'm going to kill the distance
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor