departure. Instead, they remember this unforgettable history and loyalty to you. With your short life, you hand-painted a brilli

in Quasselecke 09.12.2019 03:29
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Who is trying to protect his homeland in spite of his own country's crisis? Who is, for everyone to give up the small family, to leave his wife and children to give their lives alone? Who is it that throwing his head and blood on the battlefield is only for the victory of the motherland? You, the hero of the people, the role model of the motherland, the patriotic hero I studied with all my heart-Li Dazhao. I just met you in an article called "Memory of Sixteen Years Ago". Your fortitude and desperate character infected me and made me admire you from the bottom of my heart. So I have a conviction that I will be you when I grow up Marlboro Cigarettes. Remember that you participated in the struggle without compromise after the outbreak of the May 4th Movement, did a lot of work for the motherland, and vigorously promoted the scene of the great Marxism. I can even imagine how you sleep and forget about food, day and night. How much sweat and blood have you poured for your motherland! Your spirit will never die, it has taken root in the land of the motherland. In August 1922, you led the Northern Party organization to mobilize the people of the North and launched a vigorous and resolute struggle against imperialism and warlords. Your efforts have been rewarded. It has successfully helped the motherland to violently impact the forces of imperialism and safeguard the dignity and face of the motherland. Your unswerving attitude from start to finish must be a powerful weapon to win this war. I will not forget that day when the city was filled with smoke and long bells echoed over the capital for a long time. On April 28, this dark day, your beautiful and great life stayed at this moment forever. However, I firmly believe that you have no complaints. For the motherland, for the people, and for the future, you are not afraid of sacrifice, and you feel like death. With the brutal methods of the abominable warlords, you have never bowed your head and headed for another battlefield. Unyielding, reinforced iron, unyielding, unwilling to die, �� Tiehan ... these words seem weak on you. No need to praise, you are already a true hero in people's hearts! "There is no sectarian spirit, from the inside and out from the clouds" "Iron shoulders carry morality Cigarettes For Sale, and write articles with great skill" "Sacrifice is always the price of success" "Noble life, often in the sacrifice of heroes" You are a true hero. People have not forgotten your spirit because of your departure. Instead, they remember this unforgettable history and loyalty to you. With your short life, you hand-painted a brilliant blueprint of the motherland. Your life is therefore immortal. Your name has since left the hero of the century as the national soul and the backbone; The motherland will eventually choose those who are loyal to the motherland, and the motherland will eventually return those who dedicate to the motherland! I will not forget to study hard for my country Wholesale Cigarettes, I will be you when I grow up
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor