Oh Mighty Mayo Mavericks!I

in Quasselecke 09.12.2019 03:14
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

DJ Chark Jersey , and the rest of Jaguars fans, tremble before you all in hopes of amending what was once a peaceful relationship. I know you’re upset at one of your own desecrating your sacred idol. We’ve documented footage of the incident and distributed it to every tailgating Jaguars fan with the hopes that this’ll never happen again.However, we come before you with the hopes that you’ll show us some mercy. We’ve been 0-4 against the Tennessee Titans since this video, including losing to them on that very day. Here are some solutions we’ve come up with to lift the curse:Baptizing Marcus Mariota in the tears of Telvin Smith.Malik Jackson massaging Jurrell Casey’s arms after he bats down a pass.Blake Bortles donating his facial hair to Blaine Gabbert.Mike Mularkey coming back to coach the Jaguars one last time.*Ed. Note: I shuddered at that last suggestion.Alternatively, here are some upgrades we’ll install in your holy temple at Nissan Stadium should you deem it more appropriate:A kissing booth featuring Jeff Fisher’s mustache.An all-you-can-eat Mayo dessert bar.A library featuring old copies of the Jaguars 1999 playbook.99-yard fields http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-a.-j.-cann-jersey , making it easier to score in case that remaining yard is just out of reach.I hope these ceremonial offerings will be enough to satisfy you, oh holy one. We ask that, in return, you grant us release from this dreadful curse and a win over the Jets this coming Sunday.In the name of the ketchup, the relish Womens Marqise Lee Jersey , and the holy Mustard, amen.—marhsim A tribute to the Bold New City of the Sunshine State."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars 2019 draft hats are here!New,26commentsA tribute to the Bold New City of the Sunshine State.EDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars 2019 draft hats are here!The Jacksonville Jaguars 2019 draft hats are here!It looks like the NFL decided to go with individual city themes this year, and the Jaguars’ hat appears to be a tribute to their city flag, with bright orange sun rays as the centerpiece of the city hat. The team hat features quite a bit of teal Telvin Smith Jersey , white, and black, with the logo front and center.Many Jaguars fans are hoping an elite pass rusher or superstar tight end will be wearing this style of hat in Nashville on the night of Thursday, April 25.If you’re interested in purchasing the Jaguars’ official draft hat, there are plenty of links below depending upon the shape of your choosing:Get yours today at the Jaguars Fanatics Store!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor