me a home when everyone doubted me

in Events im JuZ Idstein 02.12.2019 07:25
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

Kansas City General Manager Brett Veach believed in Patrick Mahomes long before the Chiefs decided to trade up for him in the first round of the 2017 NFL draft. But when he really knew he made the right call was when Mahomes showed up to his rookie training camp and wowed Michael Vick.Chiefs coach Andy Reid invited Vick Xavier Williams Jersey , whom he coached in Philadelphia, to come to training camp in 2017 and spend some time with the rookies. Veach told today that Vick came away amazed by the things Mahomes could do.“Mike Vick came by for a few days to do some coaching work with our young guys,” Veach recalled. “There were a couple throws Pat made, and I remember being in the film room with Mike and he was like, ‘Did he just do that? I’ve never seen that.’ We were joking, ‘This is Mike Vick!’ A quarterback like Mike Vick says he’s never seen something?”Vick is one of the most impressive athletes ever to play the quarterback position Jordan Lucas Jersey , so it takes a lot to impress him. But Mahomes did it. And now Mahomes is impressing everyone in the NFL. Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released a statement in which he says he was falsely accused of abusing his son and expresses appreciation to the NFL for announcing today that he will not be suspended.“The last few months have been very difficult for me, especially as a father,” Hill wrote. “The false allegations originally reported in March were highly publicized and involved the care of my son. I am grateful for so many things and grateful for so many people who have supported me during this challenging time. I full respect and accept the NFL’s decision.“To the fans, friends, and family that I have made in Kansas City: I love you and thank you for your continued support. To the NFLPA, Mr. Ned Ehrlich: thank you for your dedication Damien Williams Jersey , understanding and guidance throughout this process. To the NFL, Commissioner Goodell and everyone who assisted in this investigation: thank you for your time and for conducting a thorough investigation. I will not let you down.“To the Kansas City Chiefs, Clark Hunt, Brett Veach, Coach Reid, the entire organization and Chiefs Kingdom: you gave me a home when everyone doubted me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all. I can assure you that I will continue to work to be the person Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , player, and teammate that you envisioned me to be.“To my children, my beautiful children: I love you all dearly and I promise you all that I will continue to strive to be the best father, the best friend, the best role model, and the best mentor that I can be.“I love you all.”Hill did not mention the mother of his son Steven Nelson Jersey , Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor