the same here. I expect my position to

in Events im JuZ Idstein 25.11.2019 07:53
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

After Eric Weddle was released by the Ravens Eric Weddle Jersey , the initial plan was to take a few visits before choosing a place to play in 2019.As it turned out, the veteran safety only took one visit. He met with the Rams last week and signed with them on Friday.While the deal with the Rams came together quickly, a recounting of the timeline of Weddle’s week shows that they weren’t the first team interested. Weddle’s agent David Canter told Albert Breer of SI.com that he informed Weddle that the Rams were out of the running last Wednesday. Rams General Manager Les Snead called 25 minutes later to request a visit and things took off from there.Weddle called it a “dream scenario” to return to Southern California after growing up there and starting his career with the Chargers in San Diego.“I said this to a bunch of my buddies, just sitting back Austin Blythe Jersey , how my career has come full circle and what amazing opportunity that I have,鈥?Weddle said. 鈥淭o be back home, to play for an amazing organization that my dad was a die hard fan of growing up. And he gets to be able to cheer for his son in that Rams uniform. Being close enough to home and the emotions of it, they weren鈥檛 really in the mix and then all of sudden things changed and boom there鈥檚 the lead dogs now. … It鈥檚 a dream come true. I can鈥檛 even express how I felt in that moment or even now. I wish it was April 15 and I could get to the team and get working with my guys.”The Rams held onto one of their own guys by re-signing Dante Fowler on Sunday night and this week will further flesh out the group of players who will be sharing the field with Weddle come April. The Rams have added linebacker Clay Matthews. Most assume that he’ll be playing outside linebacker exclusively. That apparently won’t be the case.“Early in my career Sean Mannion Jersey , I was predominately an edge rusher and have had success doing that,” Matthews said at his introductory press conference. “Then you saw, kind of in the middle of my career, switching to the inside because of necessity or whatever the reason was for. I thought I excelled at both positions. I thought when you allow me to play in space and you allow me to go play sideline-to-sideline and downhill Jamon Brown Jersey , good things are going to happen. I expect it to be the same here. I expect my position to be fluid. I’ll have a variety of roles. I think the most important thing . . . is just pressing the quarterback, making him make bad decisions and keeping the heat and keeping the pressure on him.”Matthews had 23.5 sacks in his first two seasons. Last year, he had a career-low 3.5. Can Matthews can get back to the form of his younger days?“Absolutely,” Matthews said. “I know I have the ability to produce like I’ve done before. Not to make excuses Rob Havenstein Jersey , but there was some change last year in the Packers organization and unfortunately, it didn’t work out for me. As far as moving forward, I know I’m a difference maker. I know I can change games and I look forward to doing that and proving that and showing to everybody here — you guys, the fans — that what you saw for these past 10 years is what you’ll get for the next two.”If that happens Tyler Higbee Jersey , the Rams could be every bit as good in 2019 as they were in 2018. Maybe even better.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor