discount Richard Mille Replica RM 68-01 Kongo Tourbillonwatches for sale

in Events im JuZ Idstein 20.11.2019 06:46
von highluxurystore • 3 Beiträge

richard mille rafael nadal "That's why wear it?" I like it because it is very lightweight. Mille's wrist RM 027-02 tourbillon watch, which Mille made for Nadal (the third edition of RM 027). Light is an understatement. The watch weighs less than 19 grams and is very lightweight, almost like feathers. Light. If there is no strap, the watch weighs only 13 grams, but can withstand 5,000 G. Benjamin Clymer, founder of the famous watch site Hodinkee, said: "When you hold one When you watch, you can't help but laugh. "The case is made of quartz TPT, and the carbon TPT is the bottom plate of the movement. TPT stands for Thin Ply Technology, a carbon composite produced by NTPT (Northern Thin Layer Technology). It is often used in sailing and racing yachts because of its strength and light weight, but it has never been used in watches - Richard Mille is the first to use it, and the brand has even signed The exclusive contract used in the watch industry. My request to athletes is that they must wear a watch no matter what they do.”

“At first, Nadal cheap luxury watches was very reluctant to wear a watch during the game because he hated anything on his wrist. But now he said that my watch is like a second layer of skin. Miller said about Nadal. He can't play tennis without wearing a watch. "Nadal recently won the 11th French Open with RM 027-03. . "As I always said, we went to the battlefield. We don't just put the watch on the picture, we are not afraid to go on the front line." Like any Richard Mille timepiece, every new watch Both challenge the last technical limit.

“In every area we cover, we have to be a leader,” Miller said. “It's true that many customers don't pay much attention to it. But for us, it's important. I have a responsibility to prove that we are a high-performance brand. We like to challenge everything we do,” he added.

In addition to athletes, Mille's friends include the Malaysian actress Michelle Yeoh, who is internationally known for her role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and recently starred in Crazy Asian Rich, wearing RM 051 Phoenix. Watch. Cooperation between Mille and Yeoh. Australian actress Margot Robbie joined the family last year and reportedly will collaborate on a series of women's watches that will be donated to Youngcare, a foundation dedicated to helping young care needs. Young Australian. The collection will be joined by many ladies' timepieces produced by Mille swiss replica watches.

What is striking is that I mentioned to Miller that mechanically driven things are very popular with women. Mille said: "I am very fortunate, just after we launched, the women's market has a new dynamic of a complex mechanical watch." RM 007 ladies watch was launched in the early days of the brand, has been very popular for many years. Although Ms. Richard Mille's timepiece is superb (inner), she has a feminine line. Similarly, its case will be set with diamonds or made of pink sapphires. RM 19-02 Tourbillon Fleur has a hand-painted magnolia flower and “booms” the flowers to show the tourbillon by pressing the pusher. “You know, women want to choose and choose, and I will do everything I can to give them choices in every way possible,” Mille skillfully matched a handsome, skilled watch with femininity.

For each new timepiece, Mille has set a new record of achievement in the watchmaking industry. However, does the customer really care whether his or her watch is made of tempered glass, or is it extremely shock-resistant? https://www.highluxurystore.com

nach oben springen

RE: discount Richard Mille Replica RM 68-01 Kongo Tourbillonwatches for sale

in Events im JuZ Idstein 30.11.2019 18:06
von LillianLinden • 2 Beiträge

thank you

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.11.2019 18:07 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor