Occasionally a meadow

in Quasselecke 20.11.2019 03:08
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Occasionally a meadow, all of which are weeds, look carefully, but in a humble place, there is a humble flower, and when you look closer, four or five flower buds hang on the flower stem, one It��s a miracle to grow up in such an environment. I don��t know what its name is, so I don��t care. After a few days, I happened to pass there again Cigarettes For Sale. I suddenly remembered the flower and looked up. Wow! There is a flower bud that opens the outer layer, pink petals, thin fluff, it is so cute! The little flowers have such a strong vitality, it is really admirable. At night, I don��t know how. Suddenly the wind was raging, the clouds were dense, it was raining, and the raindrops of the beans seemed unrelenting. I went to the window and looked at the trees and flowers outside the window. I couldn��t help but think of the flower. Can it withstand it? The body seemed to be unable to withstand such a vicious whipping Marlboro Lights. I was so worried that I walked out of the house with an umbrella and came to the grass. I really did not expect it. It really bent down and looked like a sly. I was disheartened. I didn��t want to bloom all the time. How could I bow to this harsh environment with willingness? But after thinking about it, it��s not easy. In this environment, the survival of the fittest. Growing to the present, vitality is also strong enough. Thinking of this, I turned and left. The next day, the rain was fine, the sun was spreading on the earth, and everything seemed to start again. My mother and I went for a walk, walked to the grass, and looked in the direction inadvertently. I found the flower that was bent down and stood up again. My mother and I walked over, a few drops of crystal clear rain and lying between the flower branches and the leaves, yellow flowers, pink petals, it is particularly beautiful. Such a small flower, such an ordinary flower, it is reborn in the wind and rain, it fulfills its mission with its tenacious vitality - growth, flowering. A flower that nobody cares about will also stand the test of wind and rain for its mission and responsibility mokingusacigarettes.com. How small it is compared to the harsh natural environment. On the other hand, our middle school students, the teachers who taught the parents to help the students, aren��t they more capable than it? It��s just to fulfill their mission, and we still have ideals and strong beliefs to face life. In the face of difficulties, we have the courage to take responsibility for ourselves. Let us be a brave and strong flower in the storm!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor