The Eagles knew early on that Carson

in Events in der Region 14.11.2019 07:15
von zhangzk • 189 Beiträge

Wentz wasn’t nearly ready to come back Khari Willis Jersey , but now it’s official for another week.Their quarterback who is dealing wih a stress fracture in his back is among the four players ruled out for Sunday’s wild card game against the Bears. Linebacker D.J. Alexander (hamstring), cornerback Sidney Jones (hamstring), and wide receiver Mike Wallace (ankle) were also declared out.Quarterback Nick Foles practiced fully for the Eagles for the second straight day and isn’t listed on the final report, which should take care of any concerns about his status as he deals with a rib injury.The Eagles listed four players as questionable: Defensive end Michael Bennett (foot) Josh Allen Jersey , cornerback Avonte Maddox (oblique), tackle Jason Peters (quadricep), and guard Isaac Seumalo (chest).Bennett and Seumalo practiced fully Friday, which should put them on the right side of 50-50. Running back Leonard Fournette‘s disappointing second NFL season is likely to end with him watching the Jaguars face the Texans from the sideline.The Jaguars have released their final injury report of the week and Fournette is listed as doubtful due to the foot and ankle injuries that have hampered him this week. Barring a sudden change in health Jawaan Taylor Jersey , Fournette will be out due to injury for the seventh time this season.Fournette was also suspended for one game for coming off the sideline to join in a fight. He’s set to end the year with 133 carries for 439 yards and five touchdowns and 22 catches for 185 yards and a touchdown. Those results aren’t what the Jaguars wanted from their 2017 first-round pick on any front and it’s one of many things that have contributed to the Jaguars’ drop from the AFC title game to last place in the AFC South.Whether Fournette plays or not, the Jaguars will try to stop the Texans from getting a win without cornerback A.J. Bouye (toe), kicker Josh Lambo (groin) and right tackle Josh Wells (concussion).Running back Carlos Hyde was added to the injury report with a knee issue and is considered questionable to play on Sunday. If he can’t go, T.J. Yeldon and David Williams would fill out the backfield.

nach oben springen

RE: The Eagles knew early on that Carson

in Events in der Region 21.11.2019 08:40
von bonniee • 3 Beiträge

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you
build royale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor