30-7.On the first play of the ensuing Jaguars possession, Keelan Cole fumbled after making a short catch and then taking a coupl

in Events im JuZ Idstein 11.11.2019 10:21
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/ben-powers-jersey-cheap , Fla. (AP) — The Detroit Lions clustered on the bench under shade canopies Sunday, keeping their cool in the South Florida heat. And when they stepped onto the field and into the subtropical sunshine, they ran all over the Miami Dolphins.Unfazed by the weather, Kerryon Johnson rushed for 158 yards and the Lions netted 248 on the ground, their highest total in 21 years, to win 32-21.Matt Stafford was 18 for 22 for 217 yards and two touchdowns. Detroit had 457 total yards and mounted scoring drives covering 64, 85, 75, 65, 75, 63 and 44 yards.“We’re playing a team, not the weather,” Stafford said. “Our guys up front dominated, and our backs were awesome. It was good to go out there and play at a high level against a good team.”The Lions (3-3) punted once and had no turnovers to win on the road for the first time. They’ve climbed back to .500 after being outscored 78-44 in their first two games.Injury-ravaged Miami (4-3) lost at home for the first time this season — and lost another key player when dynamic receiver Albert Wilson was sidelined in the first half. Wilson’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus Iman Marshall Jersey , said his client suffered a hip injury that appeared significant.“I would say the best-case scenario is that he would miss a few weeks,” Rosenhaus said during his weekly appearance on South Florida’s WSVN-TV. “Worst-case scenario is he could possibly miss the rest of the season.”Receiver Kenny Stills also limped to the locker room with a minute left.The Lions, meanwhile, held up well in the 88-degree sunshine, even though it was 40 degrees warmer than in Detroit. That was in contrast to the Chicago Bears, who wilted at Miami in an overtime loss a week earlier.Johnson, an Alabama native, said the heat didn’t bother him at all.“This is the same stuff I’ve been doing since I was a little boy,” he said. “I’ve been up in Detroit freezing my tail off. To finally get to play in the sun and heat and humidity, I was loving it.”Johnson carried 19 times and needed barely a quarter to reach 100 yards. The rookie ran for 24 on Detroit’s first play and found a gaping hole on a draw for a 71-yard gain, the Lions’ longest running play since 2011, to set up a field goal.“Basically they could do whatever they wanted on that side of the ball,” Miami coach Adam Gase said.Detroit averaged 7.1 yards per rush. Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake, for one, was surprised how many yards rushing his team allowed.“A lot has to go wrong for that to happen http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/trace-mcsorley-jersey-cheap ,” he said.Detroit’s Michael Roberts, who had missed the past three games with a knee injury, caught touchdown passes of 15 and 4 yards.“We’re a very fine-tuned offense,” Roberts said, “and it was nice to be able to show how fine-tuned we are.”Brock Osweiler threw for 239 yards for the Dolphins, and after falling behind 20-7, they tried to rally with Kenyan Drake’s 54-yard touchdown run and Danny Amendola’s 24-yard scoring reception.But Prater’s 50-yard field goal — his fourth — with 1:55 left sealed the victory.INJURED BYSTANDERA security guard hurt her shoulder when Stills blindsided her on a scoring play . Stills’ momentum carried him into the guard after he caught a 5-yard pass in the corner of the end zone, and the woman tumbled to the ground.A dazed Stills checked on her and gave her the ball as a souvenir. The Dolphins said the guard was taken to the hospital as a precaution with a sore shoulder.Gase said he didn’t consider the positioning of the guard near the end zone something that needed to be addressed.“Every stadium is like that where that can happen,” the coach said.INJURY REPORTMiami: Wilson left the game in the second quarter after his foot appeared to buckle when he was tackled on a 25-yard reception. He limped to the locker room.“It definitely hurts us,” Osweiler said. “Albert is a tremendous player. He brings a spark. We definitely missed him.”ANTHEMStills and Wilson kneeled during the anthem, as they have done before previous games, and Miami defensive end Robert Quinn again raised his right fist.UP NEXTDolphins: Miami plays Thursday night at the Houston Texans, who lead the series 7-1.Lions: Detroit plays at home Sunday against Seattle. It’s their first meeting since the Seahawks beat the Lions in an NFC wild-card game two seasons ago. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — There were turnovers by the Jacksonville Jaguars on consecutive offensive snaps and miscommunication on defense that allowed Dallas to keep making big plays.Even on special teams, after forcing a punt David Montgomery Jersey , there were too many players on the field for a drive-extending penalty that led to another Cowboys touchdown.“There’s not one spot I can honestly say that we performed well enough to win,” coach Doug Marrone said.The Jaguars trailed big at halftime for the second week in a row and were held to a season-low 204 total yards Sunday in a 40-7 loss, their worst in three years.“It’s tough to play that way. We’ve got to do a better job offensively getting started early. The games we played well as an offense, we got started early,” quarterback Blake Bortles said. “It was just kind bad all around.”Even after consecutive losses in which the Jaguars (3-3) were scoreless and down big at halftime, the team that made it to the AFC title game last season is still in a three-way tie for the AFC South lead after Tennessee lost and Houston won earlier Sunday. The Texans are in Jacksonville next weekend.“As bad as it is, it just puts you in perspective. There’s still a lot of football to play and we still can make it happen,” 11th-year defensive lineman Calais Campbell said. “This one stings. I don’t like the way it went down. We’re still in a good position to go do what we want to do. Our goals are still intact.”Dallas scored on all four of its possessions before halftime, building a 24-0 lead as the Jaguars played their fourth game without ailing running back Leonard Fournette and while dealing with an injury-riddled offensive line.The Jaguars had trailed 20-0 at halftime a week earlier at Kansas City before Bortles threw for 304 of his 430 yards and two touchdowns after halftime to make it a 30-14 final.Instead of another big second half this time, Jacksonville suffered its worst loss since falling 51-17 at New England on Sept. 27, 2015.Jacksonville finally scored against the Cowboys midway through the third quarter when Bortles hit Dede Westbrook for a 34-yard touchdown that made it 24-7.The next two offensive snaps by the Jaguars resulted in turnovers that led directly to points for Dallas.When Bortles threw into heavy coverage, the ball ricocheted off another defender to Jeff Heath, whose 35-yard return to the Jaguars 8 set up Brett Maher’s 32-yard field goal that made it 30-7.On the first play of the ensuing Jaguars possession, Keelan Cole fumbled after making a short catch and then taking a couple of steps. Dallas recovered at the 31, and two plays later Ezekiel Elliott added a 15-yard TD run to start the fourth quarter.Bortles finished 15 of 26 for 149 yards http://www.bearscheapstores.com/riley-ridley-jersey-cheap , and was sacked three times. He missed out on a chance to be only the fifth NFL quarterback with at least 375 yards passing in three straight games after establishing a career high in consecutive weeks. But he also had a career-high four interceptions in the loss to the Chiefs.When Marrone was asked about the possibility of any changes to spark the quarterback, he certainly didn’t put all the blame on Bortles.“I think it’s hard to say it’s the quarterback when it’s everybody, including the coaches, including myself. That’s how I feel, when I was watching the game,” Marrone said. “I wish it was that easy, I wish you could say, there it is, get him out, let’s go. But that wasn’t the case. It’s everybody.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor