realm — let’s think about what he did. He basically wanted the throne the whole time, because he’s the one who told the Starks,

in Events im JuZ Idstein 28.10.2019 08:51
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is apparently keeping that title for some time yet to come.In a video posted to his Twitter account at 12:44 a.m. PDT Maxx Crosby Jersey , Wilson said from his bed that he has a new deal with the Seahawks.“Hey Seattle, we got a deal,” Wilson said.Wilson and his wife, Ciara, then both added a “Go Hawks!” before Wilson implored everyone to go to bed.“I’m going to see y’all in the morning. Time for y’all to go to bed,” Wilson said.Wilson and his agent, Mark Rodgers Hakeem Butler Jersey , had imposed a deadline on April 15th as the final time they would address a new contract with the Seahawks ahead of the final year of his existing contract. That deadline apparently was enough to spark action to a deal getting finalized either late Monday night or early Tuesday morning.Adam Schefter of ESPN.com reports that the deal is worth $140 million in new money with a $65 million signing bonus. The contract makes Wilson the highest-paid player in the NFL, surpassing Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Per Bob Condotta of , the deal is a four-year extension that will make the total contract a five-year deal worth $157 million through the 2023 season. That combines the $140 million of the new deal and the $17 million Wilson was set to make in 2019 in the final year of his existing contract.Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports Wilson will receive $107 million guaranteed and his contract contains a no-trade clause. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers briefly appeared in a scene during the final season of . He enjoyed the experience of being in the last season of the show more than he enjoyed the experience of watching the last season of the show.Rodgers confirmed that he had a very brief moment on the screen but said the viral videos that suggested he was either a character who got burned or a character shooting an arrow were incorrect.“I wasn’t the guy that got burned up and I’m disappointed in every person who would say that was me, because if you watch that person run, he was a total non-athlete. And I wasn’t the archer either,” Rodgers said.Like many fans, Rodgers was not satisfied with the ending Chris Lindstrom Jersey , which saw (spoilers ahead) Bran Stark, also known as the Three-Eyed Raven, become the king. Rodgers felt that several other characters were more deserving of sitting on the throne.“I loved the show,” Rodgers said. “It was a great 10 years, but no. You come down to the end and Tyrion says the person with the best story is Bran? Who by the way three episodes ago said he wasn’t Bran Stark anymore? Jon had a better story. Dany had a better story. Arya had a better story. Sansa had a better story. Tyrion had a better story. Varys had a better story. Bronn, lot better story. Jamie better story. Cersei, probably better stories. Any Baratheon probably better story.”Rodgers wanted Daenerys Targaryen to assume her rightful place on the Iron Throne and felt that Bran’s actions didn’t make sense within the context of the show http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/kaleb-mcgary-jersey , in which Bran can see visions of both the past and the future and therefore may have known all along that the throne was his destiny. It was Bran who told his sisters, Sansa and Arya, that Jon Snow was not actually their half-brother but instead a Targaryen who had a stronger claim to the throne than Daenerys. Rodgers felt the resolution to that storyline was poorly written.“I think Dany should have been on the throne,” Rodgers said. “Here’s my thing, though. Here’s my last theory about it. If Bran — the Three-Eyed Raven who’s all about the health of the realm — let’s think about what he did. He basically wanted the throne the whole time, because he’s the one who told the Starks, knowing that Sansa would tell Tyrion Kendall Sheffield Jersey , knowing that Tyrion would talk to Varys, knowing they’d scheme for Dany’s death, knowing that would piss her off which led her to be the mad queen, so he the entire time kind of set this whole thing up? And then at the end he says, ‘I don’t want to be the king.’ Oh, but why did I travel all this way to be here? No. Look, I loved the opportunity to be in the show http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/john-cominsky-jersey , which most people don’t think I was. I loved the show, but the writers are also doing Star Wars. So I think they might have been a little busy this last season.”Perhaps Rodgers, instead of making a cameo appearance, should have been in the writers’ room.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor