New coach Vic Fangio has silenced the music

in Quasselecke 09.10.2019 10:00
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

at Broncos’ practice.The five coaches who preceded Fangio in Denver — Mike Shanahan https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-von-miller-jersey , Josh McDaniels, John Fox, Gary Kubiak and Vance Joseph — allowed music during training camp practices, especially early, Mike Klis of Denver’s News9 reports.Fangio only allows music before players begin their pre-practice stretch.“Anybody who has been a position coach, or assistant coach, they don’t like the music https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-phillip-lindsay-jersey ,” Fangio said, via Klis. “It makes it hard to talk to your guys. I don’t see the benefit of having music out there. I was an assistant coach, and I don’t want to drum out the noise to talk to my players.”Fangio added that “there’s no music in games.”At least not while the play clock and/or game clock is moving.Fangio made it clear the Broncos will not practice with music this season, saying, “I don’t like it.”“When it goes to the point where we need to simulate crowd noise in practice, which we will do, it will be noise Phillip Lindsay Jersey White ,” Fangio said. “It won’t be music. It will be noise. That’s what it is in the game. Noise by definition sounds annoying. Music sounds nice so if we have to deal with noise let’s deal with noise.” Former NFL cornerback Champ Bailey will enter the Hall of Fame this year. He’ll also enter the Denver Broncos’ Ring of Fame.The team announced on Monday that Bailey will become the 33rd member of the team’s Ring of Fame.“It comes as no surprise that Champ has been voted into the Broncos’ Ring of Fame in his first year of eligibility,” Broncos President & CEO Joe Ellis said in a statement. “Not only did he make so many incredible plays as a Bronco, but the consistency and leadership he brought to this organization for 10 seasons as a perennial All-Pro was second-to-none.“To see the way Champ’s career has been appreciated over the last four months — first by the Pro Football Hall of Fame and now as our newest Ring of Famer — is very special for us. We congratulate Champ on this well-deserved honor and look forward to celebrating everything he’s meant to the Broncos in October.”Drafted by Washington in 1999, Bailey arrived in Denver via a trade for running back Clinton Portis in 2004, and Bailey remained in Denver for a full decade. He gained enshrinement in the Hall of Fame on his first try.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor