h, and the footprint of my efforts, I b

in Quasselecke 28.09.2019 09:32
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Saying goodbye to my childhood, I stepped into the halls of teenagers. I will start my academic career in Weinan No. 1 Middle School and show my new side to everyone. Stepping into the hall of middle school means saying goodbye to childhood, and saying to children Cigarettes Online, "bye bye!" From then on, it is no longer a child who is ignorant and ignorant. That also means that we must be self-reliant, brave and self-reliant. Looking back at the previous study life, it is totally different from the present, and the silent and unchanging change makes me marvel! In learning: When I came to the middle of the year, I learned to study independently, without parental teachers; in life, some things can take care of themselves, not spending money on their parents; in interpersonal communication: no longer care about their classmates, Being open-minded, cheerful and lively, will not be overwhelmed by a small incident and a friend who wants Xiaolin to think about Xiaolin that year, when things go wrong, when things go flustered, talk and laugh, gunpowder smells everywhere, so the country swims, passionate should laugh at me, don��t Angry, mad and indifferent. But now, I am a good "baby" that my classmates love. At this year's 14-year-old oath ceremony, when I received the medal from the teacher of the student department, I felt my mission! Sometimes, I have nothing to do all day, I have become responsible, and my consciousness has occupied all the nervous systems in my body, so that my mind can work correctly. I would like to thank one, one, and one. In the first anniversary of the first anniversary of the school, I will give a "grand" "birthday" to the whole people. Look at six. A Children's Day is coming, I can't go to the park with my mother as I used to, but it is more worthy of my expectation. On the Fourth Youth Day, I will let my mother take me to the Youth Park for a stroll. I have grown up. I have grown up now. Parents don��t have to worry about things that are not necessary for me. I want to say: "One teacher I teach very well. I don��t want to be a political class. If you want to do it, you will be a person who is useful to the society. This is my personal purpose Newport 100S.�� The world��s greatest, no wonder, it��s the wonders of the world that inspire me. Growing up and advancing, my middle school career began, let all the teachers in one of the schools witness my growth, and the footprint of my efforts, I believe it will be printed in everyone's heart. On the occasion of the coming of the celebration, I also wish that the better and better, the better each student can grow up on the campus and become an outstanding student of "de Wholesale Cigarettes, moral, physical, beautiful and labor", let the province witness the miracle. Occurs, and I wish all the teachers in the school will always be young and energetic, and the students who have been trained can be admitted to Tsinghua North.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor