Some big names remain on the board

in Quasselecke 21.09.2019 05:22
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

who may interest the Broncos."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Denver Broncos 2019 DraftBest players available for the Broncos on day two of the 2019 NFL DraftNew Carlos Henderson Jersey ,88commentsSome big names remain on the board who may interest the Broncos. Best players available for the Broncos on day two of the 2019 NFL DraftChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe first-round of the 2019 NFL Draft is now in the books and the Broncos came away with a stud tight end in Noah Fant. They also came away with another second-round selection after they traded back from 10th overall to 20th overall with the Pittsburgh Steelers. So they have two second-round selections to work with today while potentially gaining more with a potential Chris Harris Jr. trade looming. So let us take a look at the best available prospects who make sense for the Broncos day two of 2019 NFL Draft.Quarterback, Drew Lock - It was widely reported that the Broncos were favorites for Lock throughout the draft process, but that clearly did not happen during the first-round. They passed on Lock twice(10th and 20th) and didn’t feel highly enough of him to trade up and get him at the back end of the first-round to secure that fifth-year option. MHR reactsSubscribe to the Mile High Report podcast!So I see them bypassing the quarterback position until day 3 and turning their sights to the highly touted 2020 quarterback class to find their potential successor to quarterback, Joe Flacco.Cornerback, Butler, WR, Iowa State35. Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama36. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina38. Dre’Mont Jones, DT. Ohio State39. Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama40. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss41. Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple42. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S/CB, Florida43. Kelvin Harmon, WR, North Carolina State44. Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M45. Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss46. Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia47. Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama48. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri49. Jachai Polite, OLB/DE, Florida50. Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech51. Zach Allen, DE, Boston College52. David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State53. Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State54. Amani Hooker, S, Iowa55. Chase Winovich, Edge, Michigan56. Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia57. Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlantic58. Sean Bunting, CB, Central Michigan59. Damien Harris, RB, Alabama60. Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M61. Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State64. Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State65. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington67. Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State68. Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame69. Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss70. Khalen Saunders, DT, Western Illinois71. Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis72. D’Andre Walker, Edge, Georgia74. Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State75. Gerald Willis, DT, Miami76. Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson77. Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State78. Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford79. Max Scharping, OT, Northern Illinois80. Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt81. David Long, CB, Michigan82. Isaiah Buggs, DL, Alabama83. Oshane Ximines, Edge, Old Dominion84. Connor McGovern, G, Penn State85. Andy Isabella, WR, Massachusetts86. Christian Miller, Edge, Alabama87. Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin88. Will Grier, QB, West Virginia89. Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia90. Anthony Nelson, DE, Iowa91. Preston Williams, WR, Colorado State92. Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M94. Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii95. Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn96. Trysten Hill, DT, Central Florida97. JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford98. Te’Von Coney, LB, Notre Dame99. Renell Wren, DT, Arizona State100. Jamal Davis, Edge, Akron101. Dru Samia Demarcus Walker Jersey , G, Oklahoma102. Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida103. Saivion Smith, CB, Alabama104. Miles Boykin, WR, Notre Dame105. Ryan Finley, QB, North Carolina State106. Germaine Pratt, LB, North Carolina State107. Malik Gant, S, Marshall108. Jalen Hurd, WR, Baylor109. Mecole Hardman, WR, Georgia110. Benny Snell Jr., RB, Kentucky111. Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky112. Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota113. Daniel Wise, DT, Kansas114. Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State115. Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma116. Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston117. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington118. Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson119. Daylon Mack, DT, Texas A&M120. David Sills, WR, West Virginia121. Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma122. Maxx Crosby, Edge, Eastern Michigan123. Darius Slayton, WR, Auburn124. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford125. Evan Worthington, S, Colorado126. DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Ole Miss127. Trevon Wesco, TE, West Virginia128. Dennis Daley, OT, South Carolina129. Armon Watts, DT, Arkansas130. Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State131. Michael Jordan, G, Ohio State132. Gary Jennings Jr., WR, West Virginia133. Lamont Gaillard, C, Georgia134. Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas135. David Long Jr., LB, West Virginia136. Keelan Doss, WR, Cal-Davis137. Cody Barton, LB, Utah138. Dontavius Russell, DT, Auburn139. Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas140. Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame141. Penny Hart, WR, Georgia State142. Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State143. Mike Bell, S, Fresno State144. Bobby Okereke, LB, Stanford145. Foster Moreau, TE, LSU146. Isaac Nauta, TE, Georgia147. Chuma Edoga, OT, Southern California148. Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson149. Ben Burr-Kirven, LB, Washington150. Jaquan Johnson, S, Miami Talking with Orange And Blue Radio, the safety says this coaching staff "isn’t playing games.""More than once, Su’a Cravens made reference to head coach Vic Fangio’s “no-nonsense” style when he spoke with Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater on First & 10 at 10 today.And not in a “PR-cliché answer” kind of way. In a “this coach ain’t messing around” kind of way.For example, when Mason asked Cravens if he thought the current defensive scheme fit his style for coverage better, Cravens noted that “you ain’t got no choice but to cover” in this defense.Listen to "5-20-19 Su'a Cravens on 1st & 10" on Spreaker.But it’s not because in the defensive scheme for the previous regime there was a choice to cover or not, it’s because under the Vic Fangio regime, players will get called out for not doing their expected jobs - in front of everyone.“We watch film as a team, so if you can’t cover, you gettin’ exposed,” Cravens said. “The whole team is gonna know. It makes you focus in, so those things don’t happen.”How about that? Actual accountability - not just a t-shirt slogan.And when the crew asked Cravens if some of Brandon Marshall’s recent comments to The Athletic had some truth to them, the safety didn’t think it was quite as discombobulated among the linebackers and secondary as Marshall made it out to be, but he still emphasized the difference in coaching strategies.“It’s no-nonsense. No jokin’ around. We are locked in. It feels like it’s already in training camp,” Cravens said. “The coaching staff made it clear that they’re going to be real transparent and they’re here to do one thing - win games.”Cravens added that he’s been playing “95 percent safety” so far, which he really likes. “Safety is what I do. If there is one thing I know how to do, it is tackle and play safety,” he added.Cravens noted that part of his frustration during last season wasn’t just his lack of playing time but what he considered bad choices by the coaches for who would play.“I was more frustrated because it was not even about the best player. It was more about preference...I had to bite my tongue not speak my mind when Lord knows I wanted to,” Cravens said, adding that Atwater had to“grab me a couple of times” and tell him to relax. “We were losing games we should have been winning with talent that was not even on the field. I’m not just talking about myself. There were five to six guys on offense and defense who just should not have been playing. From a player’s standpoint it was very frustrating.” But some of that frustration could have been just sour grapes over being deactivated at the end of the season. Either way, the good thing is Cravens knows he can’t be about complaining this season if he wants to see the field.“This year I’m not worrying about none of that,” he said. “I’m just trying not to step on coach’s toes.”Accountability.“One thing is clear, it’s no nonsense. A lot more serious. A lot more locked in. Everybody’s going to get their fair shot and everybody’s going to get their opportunity to show what they can do,” Cravens added.“They’ll pick and choose who they want, but so far so good.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor