playoffs, but he also averaged just 3.9 yards pe

in Events im JuZ Idstein 16.09.2019 10:23
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

Steelers kicker Chris Boswell has no interest in talking about 2018.The year ended with Boswell on injured reserve with a groin injury and the subject of negative fan reaction after missing seven field goals and five extra points over the course of the year. On Tuesday L.J. Collier Jersey , Boswell said he wouldn’t discuss either of those things during a media session that also saw him brush off a question about what he feels went wrong for him last year.Boswell was willing to say that he appreciates that the Steelers have stuck with him and that he’s keeping his eyes on the future rather than the past.“I know I’ve gotta be better than last year, but I’m not even paying attention to last year,” Boswell said. “I’m focused on next kick. I’m focused on next Tuesday is my next team period. Just kinda going day by day, kick by kick.”The Steelers signed Matthew Wright as an undrafted free agent and he represents the only in-house competition for Boswell in Pittsburgh. When the Jaguars spent the fourth overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft on Leonard Fournette http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , they were bucking the trend of running backs being devalued. Through two years, that doesn’t look like a wise move.That’s why, heading into Year 3, the suggests that 2019 could be Fournette’s last year in Jacksonville.In Fournette’s rookie season he earned praise for topping 1 T.J. Hockenson Jersey ,000 rushing yards and helping Jacksonville reach the playoffs, but he also averaged just 3.9 yards per carry, and in the three games he missed that year, the Jaguars went 3-0 while averaging more rushing yards per game than they had in the 13 games he played. In his second season he was a major disappointment Jahlani Tavai Jersey , missing half the season and averaging just 3.3 yards per carry when he did play.Fournette and the Jaguars are also in a dispute about whether the team can void more than $7 million in guarantees in his contract, a dispute that will go a long way toward determining how easily the Jaguars could move on from Fournette, if they want to.But for now, both sides will still hope that Fournette can produce at the level the Jaguars were expecting when they drafted him fourth overall. If he does that Will Harris Jersey , everything else will work itself out. If not, Fournette could be elsewhere a year from now.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor