Totals week 4-10 against the spread: 41-46-3Houston

in Events in der Region 05.09.2019 03:33
von zhangzk • 189 Beiträge

Tom Savage vs. what looks to be Blaine Gabbert is not exactly the best that the NFL has to offer. However Germaine Pratt Jersey , the two defenses in this game have been scuffling a little bit, so some points should be scored at least.<em>Pick: Arizona (+2.5)</em>Baltimore (-2) vs. Green BayBrett Hundley proved me wrong last week, and he looked really comfortable in the second half vs. the Bears. The Packers are gaining confidence in him.<em>Pick: Green Bay (+2)</em>Detroit (-3) vs. ChicagoThe Lions’ offense seems to finally be completely healthy, and Trubisky still has yet to show that he was worthy of a No. 2 overall draft pick.<em>Pick: Detroit (-3)</em>Jacksonville (-7.5) vs. Cleveland The Browns played well on offense against Detroit last week, but the Jaguars’ defense is probably the best in all of football.<em>Pick: Jacksonville (-7.5)</em>Kansas City (-10.5) vs. New York GiantsThe Giants are just a mess, and the Chiefs are coming off a bye. Andy Reid is 16-2 following bye weeks, which is pretty good.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-10.5)</em>Minnesota (-2.5) vs. Los Angeles RamsThe Vikings are one of the most well-coached teams in football http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ryan-finley-jersey , and so are the Rams. This is being hyped up as the “game of the week,” and rightly so.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (+2.5)</em>Tampa Bay vs. Miami (pick em)This game is just…. bleh. I’ll take Cutler at home against a bad Tampa secondary, I guess.<em>Pick: Miami</em>New Orleans (-7.5) vs. WashingtonWashington surprised us a few weeks ago by beating Seattle on the road, can they do it again? With the way the Saints are playing on both sides of the football, I have my doubts.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-7.5)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-6) vs. BuffaloThe Bills are going to regret benching Tyrod Taylor.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-6)</em>Denver (-2.5) vs. CincinnatiAt home, Denver should finally snap out of that funk they’ve been in. They have been outscored 92-28 in the last two games, which is just embarrassing. Beware of the embarrassed team.<em>Pick: Denver (-2.5)</em>New England (-7) vs. Oakland (in Mexico City)The Oakland Raiders do not have an interception yet this season Renell Wren Jersey , which seems impossible.<em>Pick: New England (-7)</em>Philadelphia (-4.5) vs. DallasThe Eagles are well-rested, coming off a bye, and are facing a Dallas team with no Zeke or Sean Lee.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (-4.5)</em>Seattle (-3) vs. AtlantaThis is one of those games that looked a whole lot better at the start of the season than it does right now.<em>Pick: Seattle (-3) </em> There was some doubt about whether tight end Kyle Rudolph would return to the Vikings this season, but he ultimately signed a four-year contract extension that keeps him in Minnesota for the near future.With Rudolph’s return secured, the next order of business was for the tight end to build a stronger bon with quarterback Kirk Cousins. Cousins said recently that “I don’t think I did enough” to develop that bond during his first year with the Vikings, but that he was getting more comfortable throwing to Rudolph even when the tight end was covered.Rudolph feels that the chemistry between the two players is growing as well.“Kirk’s never played with a tight end of the body type that I have,” Rudolph said during an appearance on NFL Network. “Kirk played with smaller guys that are quicker than I am http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , run routes differently. We didn’t really have an offseason together last year, I was coming off ankle surgery, spent most of the spring rehabbing. Now we’ve had a full season together, a full offseason. And it’s just being on the same page. He knows that I can make catches that some of the other guys that he played with in the past couldn’t. And also I have more vertical separation than he’s used to having.”That separation and ability to make catches while covered should be useful traits for the Vikings to make use of in the red zone. Finding success there would help push them back toward playoff contention, which would be a welcome development after a disappointing 2018 season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor