Give the Manning brothers this: They’ve always had impeccable comedic timing.Peyton deadpanned that Drew Brees had ended the hap

in Events im JuZ Idstein 13.08.2019 09:26
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

Give the Manning brothers this: They’ve always had impeccable comedic timing.Peyton deadpanned that Drew Brees had ended the happiest stint of his life by breaking his career passing yards record Monday night Qadree Ollison Jersey , and Eli had his own crack when asked about Odell Beckham Jr.’s scathing interview in which he criticized his quarterback, his city, his team and his coach, to name a few.When Brees broke his record for most career passing yards Monday night in the Saints‘ 43-19 rout of Washington, a congratulatory message from Peyton, a New Orleans native whose father, Archie, starred for the Saints, played on the Superdome’s video boards.Shown slicing tomatoes, Manning said with a straight face that his time as the career yards passing leader had been “the greatest thousand days of my life.”“Thanks to you, that’s over now,” Manning continued as the laughter erupted in the stands. “You’ve ruined that for me.“Also, let this serve as the congratulations for the touchdown record because as you can see I’m very busy,” Manning added. “I don’t have time to keep doing these videos for you.”Brees has 499 TD throws, one fewer than Tom Brady and 40 fewer than Peyton, who wasn’t able to make it to New Orleans on Monday, a day after cheering on the Colorado Rockies in the NL Division Series at Coors Field.Earlier Monday, Eli made it clear he hadn’t seen the interview ESPN played Sunday morning in which Beckham, sitting next to rapper Lil Wayne in an odd optic, steamrolled the Giants, the city Marquise Brown Jersey , his coach and his quarterback.Manning was asked for his reaction, Eli said, “I don’t watch Lil Wayne much.”Like his brother, who turned serious in congratulating Brees, Eli went on to say he thinks his relationship with Beckham is fine and he was glad the star receiver had addressed the team the night before their game against the Panthers.Beckham has taken a lot of heat for his comments but said he doesn’t regret anything he said.And he had a breakout game against Carolina, catching eight passes for 138 yards and a touchdown and throwing a 57-yard TD pass to running back Saquon Barkley after receiving a lateral from his quarterback.Eli Manning led the Giants back from an 11-point, fourth-quarter deficit and put them ahead with a last-minute score only to watch Carolina’s Graham Gano kick a 63-yard field goal with 1 second remaining to send the Panthers to a 33-31 win that left the Giants at 1-4.Beckham had complained that the Giants don’t throw the deep pass, but they had six pass plays longer than 20 yards against the Panthers, including Beckham’s long TD throw to Barkley and his 33-yard TD catch from Manning.NBC analyst Rodney Harrison suggested Beckham shouldn’t be criticizing his coach and his quarterback after signing a five-year extension in the offseason that could be worth up to $95 million.“You pay a guy $65 million guaranteed, you expect him to be a leader,” Harrison said, “Or at least a positive influence in that locker room.”Other takeaways from Week 5 included T.J. Watt’s second three-sack performance of the season, Marshawn Lynch again getting ignored at the 1-yard line and watching his team pay the price and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin lashing out at the league after the roughing-the-passer tally topped 50 for the season.BIG LIL BROTHERT.J. Watt’s move to the left side of Pittsburgh’s defense has made all the difference for the younger brother of Texans star J.J. Watt.On Sunday, the second-year linebacker sacked Matt Ryan three times, had three tackles for loss among his team-high eight stops and forced a fumble.Then, he went home and tuned in to watch his big brother record a sack and a tackle for loss in the Texans’ 19-16 win over the Cowboys.DEJA VUNow both the Seattle Seahawks and Oakland Raiders have done it, although on very different stages.With the Raiders at the Chargers’ 1-yard line, Derek Carr was intercepted by Melvin Ingram.“I done seen it happen to me on the game’s biggest stage,” Lynch told ESPN. “Now it’s happened in a regular season game.”In Super Bowl 49, Russell Wilson was picked off by Malcom Butler from the 1 with less than 30 seconds left when the Seahawks decided to throw the ball instead of handing off to Lynch while trailing the Patriots 28-24.FLAG FOOTBALLWith Watt and Jon Bostic getting whistled for roughing the passer in the Falcons-Steelers game, Tomlin has had it with the league’s emphasis on protecting the passer this season http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaylon-ferguson-jersey , an effort that has resulted in inconsistent calls and game-changing flags on seemingly textbook tackles .“We’ve got to get better as a National Football League,” said Tomlin, who serves on the league’s competition committee that sought ways to better protect QBs this season. “Man, these penalties are costing people games and their jobs. We’ve got to get them correct.”Tomlin could face a fine over his criticism of those calls. ATLANTA (AP) — The Falcons were struggling again, and quarterback Matt Ryan was looking for something to spark the team.Ryan got just what he wanted from his teammate, linebacker Deion Jones.“That was awesome to get us going,” Ryan said. “I felt like the energy that really got everybody into it, and from that point forward we played really well.”Article continues below ...Julio Jones made an acrobatic touchdown catch on a pass from Ryan, Deion Jones returned an interception for an early score, and Atlanta snapped a five-game losing streak with a 40-14 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.Playing their final home game of the season, the Falcons (5-9) forced three turnovers and sacked Arizona quarterbacks seven times, a single-game season high for both teams. Arizona (3-11) has dropped two straight and five of six under first-year coach Steve Wilks.“I want to start out by saying I take full responsibility for what you saw out there tonight,” Wilks said. “It was unacceptable, not even close.”Julio Jones caught six passes for 82 yards, all in the first half. His 22-yard score in the closing seconds before intermission put the Falcons up 26-7. Jones beat Patrick Peterson’s bump-and-run coverage down the left sideline, turning the cornerback around and twisting around him to make a diving catch.Ryan ran for a 1-yard score early the second quarter and finished with 231 yards passing in his 100th career victory. Matt Bryant added two short field goals, and Tevin Coleman had a 43-yard TD run in the third quarter as Atlanta won for the first time since Week 9 at Washington.Grady Jarrett had two sacks for Atlanta, and Arizona’s run defenses allowed 215 yards to the NFL’s worst rushing attack.Playing behind a makeshift offense line that has lost six players to injured reserve, Arizona’s Josh Rosen was under duress all afternoon and finished with a 38.4 passer rating.The rookie quarterback got the Cardinals off to a fast start with running back David Johnson catching two long passes to set up a short TD run that made it 7-0, but Arizona was essentially done after Deion Jones scored a touchdown for the third time in eight career interceptions.In his fourth game back after spending most of the season sidelined by a foot injury, Jones forced a 7-all tie in the first quarter Miles Boykin Jersey , snagging Vic Beasley’s batted ball from the air in the flats and running 41 yards for Atlanta’s second defensive TD of the season.QUESTIONS IN THE DESERTIt feels like a couple of months have passed since Arizona enjoyed a season highlight under Wilks, a 20-17 win at Green Bay two weeks ago.The Cardinals were flat last week at home against Detroit and gave themselves almost no chance at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Even with so many injuries, the performance was so uninspiring that Wilks might be wondering if he will return for a second season.Arizona showed why it began the day with the league’s worst scoring offense, worst passing attack and second-worst ground game.“Obviously on the road, you can’t spot people points and turn the football over like we did today,” star receiver Larry Fitzgerald said. “It was just an avalanche after the start.”KEY INJURIESJulio Jones injured his ribs on the TD catch and only played a few snaps in the third with the outcome all but assured. Jones missed practice one day this week with flu-like symptoms.Cardinals cornerback David Amerson and left tackle Joe Barksdale each left with concussion symptoms and didn’t return. Amerson collided with Falcons receiver Mohamed Sanu in the first. It wasn’t clear when Barksdale was hurt.Injured Atlanta running back Devonta Freeman likely won’t return this season, but he was on the sideline cheering on his teammates. Tight end Austin Hooper did not catch a pass and was only targeted once as he played through a sore knee he hurt last week at Green Bay.Johnson, playing with a sore quadriceps, ran 11 times for 33 yards and caught three passes for 68.EYES ON THE PRIZEThe Falcons had a respite from season-long difficulty in creating takeaways. Brian Poole had an interception and combined with Jarrett on a strip-sack fumble recovery. Bruce Irvin had his best game with Atlanta, finishing with 1½ sacks and three QB hits.“It was good to come out and have a good showing on defense today, get a couple turnovers, a couple forced fumbles,” Jarrett said. “Deion Jones got a touchdown. So it was good to come out and make some stuff happen on D.”ALL DOUBT ERASEDBeginning the game with a less than 1 percent chance of making the playoffs, the Falcons were mathematically eliminated.“You make your bed throughout the year, and today was a good day for us as a team, but obviously not playing in the postseason is disappointing,” Ryan said. “But we’ll enjoy the win today and try to win these next two.”UP NEXTCardinals: Host the Los Angeles Rams next Sunday.Falcons: Visit Carolina next Sunday.

nach oben springen

RE: Give the Manning brothers this: They’ve always had impeccable comedic timing.Peyton deadpanned that Drew Brees had ended the hap

in Events im JuZ Idstein 15.08.2019 04:38
von geometrydash • 2 Beiträge

Hello, I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank for a tremendous post and an all-round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
geometry dash

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor