Rain on the final day meant that the third and final Test between England and Sri Lanka ended in a draw. [url=http://www.shopthe

in Quasselecke 12.08.2019 08:40
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Rain on the final day meant that the third and final Test between England and Sri Lanka ended in a draw. Bobby Hebert Womens Jersey . But who were the standout performers? We picked out a player of the day at the end of each of the first four days of the Test but there was so little play on the final day that no one was really able to stake a claim.Jonny Bairstow makes the cut after hitting his second century of the series while openers Kaushal Silva and Alex Hales did enough for their respective sides to be included with all-rounder Chris Woakes completing the line-up. Click on the video at the top of the page to watch the quartets top performances, with a rundown below of why they were selected.DAY ONE - Having won the toss and elected to bat, England slumped to 84-4 shortly after lunch. That brought Bairstow to the crease, alongside Alastair Cook, got the hosts back on track. The pair put on 80 for the fifth wicket and even after Cooks departure, Bairstow pushed on and reached his third Test century shortly before stumps.DAY TWO - After England were bowled out for 416 midway through day two - Bairstow ending 167 not out - Sri Lanka set about fighting back. Both openers reached their half-centuries but it was Silva who kicked on. The diminutive batsmen looked in fine touch, striking 10 boundaries to reach 79 not out at the close.DAY THREE - Sri Lanka resumed on 162-1 but were unable to add to their total before Woakes struck with the first ball of the days second over. The England attack were fired up and the Warwickshire seamer was the pick of the bowlers, finishing with figures of 3-31 as Sri Lanka were skittled for 288.DAY FOUR - Having begun the day on 41 not out, Hales soon moved past fifty although he required a touch of fortune to go any further as he was bowled off a decidedly dubious no-ball. He looked set to take full advantage of that let off but agonizingly fell just six runs short of a maiden Test century after a superb innings.Watch England and Sri Lankas five-match ODI series live on Sky Sports, starting with the opening match, at Trent Bridge, from 1.30pm, on Tuesday, June 21. Also See: Englands clean sweep? Five things: Lords Bairstow: I proved people wrong Sky Sports Podcast Cameron Jordan Womens Jersey . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season. Michael Thomas Youth Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Thomas-Morstead-Saints-Jersey/ .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.Usain Bolt is having treatment for a hamstring injury in Germany but is still expected to compete at Fridays meeting in the Czech Republic. The 29-year-olds coach, Glen Mills, said the Jamaican had tweaked a hamstring during Saturdays Cayman Invitational meeting. Bolt, who has collected 11 individual sprint gold medals at Olympic and World Championship level during his illustrious career, clocked a modest 10.05 seconds while winning over 100m.Bolt is being treated in Munich by Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt who has looked after his affairs for much of the past decade.As for the injury, Mills told a local radio station in Jamaica: If you nooticed in the race he was grimacing towards the end. Marcus Davenport Jersey. Bolt is targeting his third consecutive sprint double at this summers Olympic Games in Brazil and, following last Saturdays season-opener, said: It wasnt the best but as long as I come out injury free, thats the key thing.I didnt feel as smooth as I wanted to but as I always say, its hard to just come into your first race and do extra well.I am never worried. Ive been in worse situations. Its just race rusty. I can tell. I could feel the difference from when you are flying from when you are not. Also See: Bolt opens with win ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor