Mike Priefer was a lighting rod for controversy (most

in Quasselecke 12.08.2019 05:48
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

Good Morning!The Vikings have an OC Kirk Cousins Jersey , but now need a Special Teams coach.I know ly his doing) but I admit his special teams were top notch while he was with the Vikings.If I were him I would have jumped ship to an organization whose head coach has longer than a one year contract, that part of his move makes sense to me.There are games this weekend for the teams that played well, I setup game threads for each with a poll for to vote and a place to comment during the games if you wish.I’m working this weekend, I hope to catch the some of the games while I’m gouging working.Meanwhile, it’s the off-season for our favorite team, we’ll continue with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies Marcus Sherels Jersey , crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and crack open a Jai-Alai.Around the DN since our last thread: Chris has a highlight fideo: The Vikings’ last touchdown against every team as put together by Funkydunkelman. (take a bow wherever you are).As reported by Chris, Mike Priefer will not return as Minnesota Vikings Special Teams Coach, I’m sure no one had anything to say on that matter.Lucas has the view from the 612: Vikings made right move retaining Stefanski.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com OC Kevin Stefanski discusses his offensive vision, relationship with HC Mike Zimmer, use of analytics, run/pass balance and more.HC Mike Zimmer talks offensive coordinator hire Xavier Rhodes Jersey , getting the team’s identity back, offensive line, Sparano’s passing and more.Skill players impressed by multiple messages from Stefanski.Highlights from Minnesota Vikings DE Danielle Hunter’s 2018 season.From Matthew Coller at 1500espn tension still in the air during Stefanski’s uncomfortable introduction.Overrated! Kirk Cousins takes a hit from NFL defensive players in poll.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog writes the Vikings luck out with Kevin Stefanski returning as offensive coordinator.NFC North Roundup:At Windy City Gridiron The Bears have named Chuck Pagano as the Bears’ new defensive coordinator.WCG Roundtable: Should the Bears trade Jordan Howard? (yes please)At Pride of DetroitDetroit Lions one of three teams set to interview Bucs OC Todd Monken.Everything you need to know about a hypothetical Lions trade for Antonio Brown.Over at Acme Packing Company Packers fire assistant coach Joe Whitt after 11 seasons with team.Packers coach Matt LaFleur could adopt Matt Nagy’s approach to hiring an offensive coordinator.League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Letterkenny Season 1(bad words in here, you’ve been warned)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Mike Remmers Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the barbecue chicken and as always Riley Reiff Jersey , Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings! Another potential signee from the newly-defunct league"Just a day after it was reported that the Minnesota Vikings were going to be holding a workout for one quarterback that was just playing in the Alliance of American Football, news has come down that they’ll be working out a second one as well.Per Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press (via the Florida Times-Union), the Vikings will be having a workout for former Arizona Hotshots quarterback John Wolford this coming Thursday. This will follow the workout for former Memphis Express quarterback Brandon Silvers, who will be in town on Monday.Wolford went undrafted out of Wake Forest in 2018, and spent this past preseason with the New York Jets. He’s a bit on the small side at 6’1” and about 200 pounds, but that didn’t stop him from being one of the better quarterbacks in the AAF. In his seven starts, he completed 62.1% of his passes for 1 Latavius Murray Jersey ,400 yards, and threw 13 touchdown passes against seven interceptions.He’s also the nephew of former NFL offensive lineman Will Wolford, who went to three Pro Bowls in 13 NFL seasons.Say what you will about who they’re bringing in, but I guess the Vikings are leaving no stone unturned in their efforts to find another quarterback to add to the roster.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor