.. Toffolis late goal was his 10th of the season -- and first since Dec. 19. ... The Kings scratched F Jordan Nolan, and Matt Fr

in Events im JuZ Idstein 21.06.2019 08:33
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Almost exactly a year after a routine pre-training camp physical uncovered a heart condition that threatened his career, and maybe worse, Channing Frye is back with the Phoenix Suns. Wholesale Nets Jerseys . Suns officials say they decided over the weekend that Frye should re-join the team after he was unanimously cleared by several doctors, including some from Johns Hopkins and Columbia universities. Frye has been inactive, in the literal sense of the word, for a year while treating an enlarged heart apparently caused by a virus. How he got the virus remains a mystery. "Theres no real explanation," he said. "It could be a thousand things -- I drank too much coffee, didnt get enough sleep, too much sleep. Its like my heart had a cold, it had a cold for a year, it went away so now Im better." The 6-foot-11 forward has played seven seasons in the NBA, his last three with the Suns. He grew up in Phoenix and starred at the University of Arizona. At 30, Frye is the oldest player on the Suns overhauled roster. "Theres a lot of weird feelings going on right now," he said as he stood in his No. 8 uniform Monday and spoke to the gathering at Suns media day. "Its been a long year. Its been one of the hardest years Ive ever had to go through just because I couldnt do anything. I couldnt rehab it. I couldnt go out on the court and work on it. It was just something I had to sit and wait and heal." Asked if he had done any basketball activity, Fryes answer was: very little. "Just a little dribbling here, a little shooting there," he said, "just a little dribbling here, a little shooting there, but not enough to break a sweat, put it that way." Now its up Intestate 17 to Flagstaff and six days of workouts at an elevation of 7,000 feet in the Suns training camp at Northern Arizona University. Frye said he will ease into things and knows he is under the watchful eye of the Suns training staff. "When I go out there Im going to go as hard as I can," he said. "Im in a safe environment. If the coaches or trainers see anything and say, Lets take a step back," that is what he will do. He said he had talked with other NBA players who had similar conditions and they all said the same thing. Listen to your doctor and follow his advice. Frye must hardly recognize the Suns from the team he left two seasons ago. New general manager Sean McDonough and new coach Jeff Hornacek have greatly remodeled the roster. Frye, a career 39 per cent 3-point shooter, would be an important component to what Hornacek wants to do, especially with a lineup that has two point guards -- Goran Dragic and newcomer Eric Bledsoe -- on the floor at the same time. During Mondays news conference, Hornacek shouted from the back "Can you still shoot?" "Absolutely," Frye said. McDonough said every roster plan he developed was better with Frye in it. "I think hell play a lot of power forward, maybe even some centre," McDonough said. "The way coach and I would like to play is with the floor spread, and having a power forward that can shoot is a big part of that plan. And as you guys know, Channing is one of the better if not the best shooting big man in the league." Frye did not downplay the enormity of his condition or what might have happened had it not been detected when it was. "I think it was very serious," he said. "As professional athletes, we push ourselves every day. Theres really no medium to exercise, theres zero and theres a hundred. Every doctor I went to was like, Thank God we caught it when we did." But he said he never felt his basketball career was over. "When things didnt look good, I just felt like I wasnt done yet," he said, "and I was determined to approach this like I approach everything else, ever since I was in high school. I wasnt always the best, I wasnt always the strongest or the tallest or the fastest. I just wanted to play ball, thats what Im supposed to do and I never felt like I was done." Frye is married with two small children and he said they were always his first consideration. "If at any point the doctors had said, Hey, look, this is not going to work out, I would have just stopped, he said, "because they (his family) come before this, come before my career." Now comes the difficult chore of becoming an NBA player again. "Yeah, its difficult, but thats the challenge. Thats exciting to me," Frye said. "After not challenging myself for a year, Ive got a lot of challenge energy stored up." DAngelo Russell Jersey . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. Cheap Nets Jerseys China . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dzanan-musa-jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS@ LOS ANGELES -- Patrick Kane learned of his grandfathers death shortly before game time, and he handled the pain in the only way he could imagine. By playing his heavy heart out. Kane had two goals and an assist, Nick Leddy had a goal and an assist, and the Chicago Blackhawks snapped their recent slump with a 5-3 victory over the struggling Los Angeles Kings on Monday night. After scoring goals early and late in his first three-point game since Dec. 28, Kane choked up in the dressing room while thinking about his grandfather, Donald, who lived next door during his childhood in Buffalo. "Just a tough day overall," Kane said. "He was one of my great friends growing up. Just a really sad day. It was important to get the win, but any time you get someone taken away from you thats so close to you, means so much, its tough to hear that right before the game, for sure." Kane pointed skyward after his first goal 1:02 into the game, coming out of the corner and beating U.S. Olympic teammate Jonathan Quick during a power play. "You think about it a couple of times on the bench, but I was just trying to focus on the game tonight," Kane said. "Just play well for him, I guess." Chicago coach Joel Quenneville didnt learn about Kanes extra burden until early in the game. Kanes teammates praised him for his poise while mourning his loss. "Hes a proud guy, and I think his grandfather meant a lot to him," Quenneville said. "It was probably an emotional night for him, but he played an unbelievable game." Kane had plenty of help. Marcus Kruger scored the tiebreaking goal on a double deflection in the second period for the defending Stanley Cup champions. Bryan Bickell also scored and Corey Crawford made 31 saves as Chicago swept the three-game season series between last seasons Western Conference finalists. Kane warmed up for Sochi with his first multigoal game since Dec. 14, while Canadian Olympic counterparts Patrick Sharp and captain Jonathan Toews picked up two assists apiece for the Blackhawks, who had lost five of six. Leddy contributed his first goal and first multipoint game since Dec. 23. With Chicagos victory and Anaheims loss to Columbus, the Blackhawks pulled wiithin three points of the Ducks for the overall NHL lead. Cheap NBA Jerseys. Anze Kopitar had a goal and two assists in Los Angeles highest-scoring performance since Jan. 21. Drew Doughty and Tyler Toffoli also scored, and Jonathan Quick stopped 25 shots in the Kings ninth loss in 10 games. "Tonight, energy-wise I think, was our best night in a while," Kings captain Dustin Brown said. "Weve got to just keep plugging along. I know its a broken record, but were not going to get out of it by doing anything different. ... Theres definitely frustration. If youre not frustrated in this room, theres something wrong with you." Although the Kings scored more than one goal for the first time in seven games, it wasnt enough to beat the NHLs highest-scoring team, which had lost two of three on its six-game road trip heading into the Olympic break. Los Angeles had scored just three total goals in the last six games heading into this meeting of the NHLs last two champs. "I think that we have a couple of guys that are frustrated with their own games," Kings coach Darryl Sutter said. "Theyre having a hard time right now, whether its the schedule or just where theyre at with their own games. Thats something they need to deal with themselves, for sure." The Kings got off to a horrific start yet again: Kane scored after Doughty took a charging penalty 24 seconds after the opening faceoff. Bickell then scored on a slick pass from Kane, but Doughty kept it close with his eighth goal on a one-timer moments later. His goal was the first by any Kings player except Kopitar in nearly two weeks. Kopitar evened it with a flip of a bouncing puck on a 3-on-1 rush, for his 17th goal, but Chicago went back ahead when Leddys shot from the point deflected off Krugers blade and smacked Kings defenceman Matt Greenes stick, popping over Quicks shoulder. After Leddy scored with 12:59 to play, Sharp set up Kanes second goal moments later. NOTES: Quick has started 15 of the Kings 16 games since he returned from a seven-week injury absence. ... Toffolis late goal was his 10th of the season -- and first since Dec. 19. ... The Kings scratched F Jordan Nolan, and Matt Frattin returned to the lineup after sitting out the past four games. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor