Night: Very quiet, sn

in Quasselecke 10.06.2019 04:58
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Night: Very quiet, snow flakes outside the window, a cup of coffee, sitting quietly, don't know what you are thinking! I have been feeling a lot lately. From late autumn to early winter, I have written a lot of works. Every piece of work has a lot of sorrows. I have more and more free and easy. On this snowflake night, it seems that my sadness has shrouded my heart! Tonight, I really want to go quietly into the snow, I want this cold night to become cold and become no feeling! I like to write, no matter what I have to write, I will show myself as a cup of water at a glance, no matter how I show it, it seems that my friends look at me like a cloud. My friend said that I was stingy, but I feel that I have given my friends a face to do things. I really care for each friend from the heart. I have rarely chatted now, and I don't want to explain anything at all! With more explanation, my friends will say that I have more things! A lot of things are all overwhelming Newport 100S. The more you say, the more wrong you are. It��s not as good as the silence of the Internet. It��s really a little tired of interacting with people Marlboro Cigarettes. I always want to let myself up in the articles and pictures because the text and pictures won��t Capricious Marlboro Lights. Today, my friend said that I am too vulgar! How is this? I don't like the way some people talk Online Cigarettes, but I don't have the right to dislike, because everyone has their own way of living, I won't interfere too much, I don't like the fact that I can find what I like to do. If you are not pleasing to the eye, you will always say a few words. Now, I feel that I have learned to give in, to avoid the edge, and not to do what is right and wrong. I have a lover, but I also long for friends, lover and friend are not contradictory at all. Why is it difficult to do both? Is it still me wrong? What is wrong? After so many thorns, I have walked through so many bumps and sorrows, I feel that I can see it clearly. Why do some things make me so confused? People have their own positions Parliament Cigarettes, outlooks and values. Don't demand others, don't be too demanding, keep good, be sincere, be patient, be strict with yourself, gain and lose, become and lose, gather or disperse, are all kinds of growth in life. A person's achievement is not measured by money, but how many people you treat well and how many people miss you in your life.
Related articles:
Parliament Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor