On Memorial Day, remembering 2 fallen heroes with 'Flags In' tradition

in Quasselecke 27.05.2019 11:11
von alisawhite123 • 119 Beiträge

Elsewhere in Arlington National Cemetery, Capt. Christopher Kittle stood in front of a headstone Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale for his wife’s uncle. Chief Warrant Officer David Gibbs, who died in a helicopter accident in Bosnia in 1999.

"The feeling is very hard to describe,” he said. "You’re coming here and visiting a tombstone while recognizing the name -- a name somebody that means a lot to my family, somebody who is very near and dear to our hearts."

For Kittle, Memorial Day had been just another day to get together with his family for a cookout, until he became a part of the Old Guard -- the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment which carries out "Flags In” each year at Arlington. Though he never personally met Gibbs, Kittle said it was a humbling experience.

"Being able to plant a flag personally … I just sat there and I was trying Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths to understand the emotion I was feeling because I didn’t know him personally but I just felt very honored," he said.But this day wasn’t just for service members who experienced losing a direct family member or close friends, Von Jett reiterated. He believes that Memorial Day weekend and the "Flags In” tradition is a chance for all military members to reconnect with history, remember the legacy and to honor fallen heroes.

Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor