The price of Kansas City’s 2023 option on Whit Merrifield is conditioned on the sec

in Quasselecke 24.05.2019 04:12
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

SURPRISE Avisail Garcia Jersey , Ariz. (AP) —ond baseman not spending more than 109 days on the injured list in each of the next four seasons.Merrifield and the Royals agreed Jan. 28 to a $16.25 million, four-year contract that covers Merrifield’s years of arbitration eligibility; Merrifield gets $1 million this year, $5 million in 2020, $6.75 million in 2021 and $2.75 million in 2022. The Royals have a $6.5 million option for 2023 with a $750,000 buyout, but the option price would increase by $4 million if he does not spend the specified days on the IL.His salaries in 2021, 2022 and 2023 can increase by up to $1 million a year based on a points system for accomplishments from 2019-20. It calls for 0.5 points for 1,200 plate appearances; one point each for 1,400 plate appearances or winning a Gold Glove; two points for becoming an All-Star, winning a Silver Slugger or finishing 11th through 15th in MVP voting; three points for finishing sixth through 10th in MVP voting; four points for finishing second through fifth in MVP voting; and five points for winning an MVP award.Salaries from 2021-23 would escalate by $200 http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey ,000 for 0.5 points, and by $100,000 for one point and each additional point through eight.The 30-year-old was a late bloomer who didn’t break into the big leagues until 2016, when he was 27 years old. That means he still wouldn’t have been eligible for arbitration until next offseason, and that the Royals could have controlled his rights for several more years. He batted .304 with an American League-leading 192 hits and 45 stolen bases last season. He also hit 12 homers and with 60 RBIs while playing a solid second base defensively, and he’s capable of playing first base, third base and all three outfield positions. I have no idea what in the darn-tootin’ happened, but this is amazing."The Twins made a rather amazing announcement on Wednesday: they are actually lowering some concession prices for 2019. I’m pretty damn sure this is the first time prices have been lowered for concessions since Target Field opened in 2010.And yes, this even includes BEER — although the lowered prices are limited.Here’s the deal: The lower prices will apparently only be available at the State Fair concessions stands (sections 133 and 327), and the lowered prices only include some items. Without further ado Bobby Jenks Jersey , because I know this is what you are all here for, and I don’t mean to keep you waiting or delay this announcement, the lowered-price items are... okay one moment... they are... sorry my computer is being slow today... okay: Hot dog: $4Nachos: $4Soft Pretzel: $4Peanuts: $3Popcorn: $316oz Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew or Sierra Mist: $2 (!!!)12 oz Budweiser or Bud Light: $5 (!!!!!!!!!!)This is truly amazing, and I’m sort of waiting to hear what the catch is here. Do you only get four nachos for one dollar? Are the hot dogs actually cocktail wieners? Are they going to start charging for condiments? In any case, the best option — in my opinion — is still to bring your own food to the ball park, which is actually totally allowed, if you didn’t know that. While I sometimes enjoy the refreshments Target Field has to offer, I frequently find them over-priced and not as satisfying as I’d hoped — hence http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , bringing food. I once brought an entire tray of fresh sushi to the ballpark, and yes, people totally stared at me the entire time while I ate it in the left field bleachers.And a $5 Budweiser? That’s almost Metrodome levels of impressive. I would rather die than pay $5 for a Bud Light, but Budweiser is a perfectly fine beer. I mean, it has alcohol. Plus: More Rally Beers means more Twins wins, right?!Reminder to never, ever, drink and drive. It’s not funny. It’s not cute. It’s not okay. I feel like the Twins missed out on a huge marketing opportunity by not just making Dollar Dog Day every day. I mean, SERIOUSLY. But this is a step in the right direction.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor