Richard Sherman Jersey White

in Quasselecke 20.05.2019 05:40
von hongwei28 • 256 Beiträge

San Francisco 49ers long snapper Kyle Nelson insists he wouldn’t knowingly take a banned substance and is planning legal action should he find the source of the positive test.鈥淚 have been made aware by the NFL that I tested positive for a banned substance DeForest Buckner Jersey White , and as a result will be suspended,” Nelson said of his 10-game suspension in a release sent out by the 49ers. “I have been taking the same supplements for my entire time with the 49ers, while undergoing often simultaneous testing by the NFL with no issues. I do not deviate from my nutrition routine, and I would never knowingly take a banned substance. I am currently having the supplements tested Richard Sherman Jersey White , and I hope to uncover the cause of the positive test. When the product is identified I fully intend to seek legal action against the manufacturer to protect against this happening to other players in the future.鈥漀elson is getting a 10-game suspension for his positive test because he’s already served a six-game suspension for a previous positive test. Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Bay Area reports that Nelson served a six-game suspension during his rookie year in 2011. He was a free agent at the time after being released from the practice squad of the Kansas City Chiefs and served the suspension while not on an NFL roster.Nelson may be telling the truth and that one of his perfectly legal supplements was tainted by a banned material that led to the positive test occurring. However, it’s the go-to excuse for any athlete any time a PED suspension is handed down. Maybe Nelson will actually be able to find the evidence to support his claims. Another departure from the San Francisco 49ers coaching staff may be coming. Matt Maiocco reports that assistant offensive line coach Adam Stenavich is off to the Green Bay Packers to be their new offensive line coach.Stenavich is one of the many that joined Kyle Shanahan in his arrival with the San Francisco 49ers. New Packers head coach Matt LaFleur has history with Shanahan when the two were in Atlanta, so the system fit is there. Given there’s a promotion as well, it makes sense that Stenavich would move on. And now Womens Solomon Thomas Jersey , another 49ers coach has left town. The fact some offensive coaches are getting looks and promotions within the NFL indicates the league may be looking to move in the direction of offense that Shanahan evolved from his father, Mike Shanahan. One that Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay has ran to much success. The 49ers may or may not need an assistant O-line coach. If they were to replace the role, I’d expect a quality control coach to get a promotion of sorts. John Benton runs the offensive line (and brought improvement) and so far, it doesn’t look like he’s going anywhere. Which is good because neither will his jam sessions. Losing coaches is always a drag Terrell Owens Jersey White , but it says something about Shanahan if his coaches are getting interviews and promotions. Considering Shanahan assembled his original staff so late (thanks to him being the last hire due to playing in that year’s Super Bowl) it definitely says something about identifying coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor