Von Miller Jersey

in Quasselecke 15.05.2019 05:47
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

25% of the NFL season has come and gone Cheap Dre’Mont Jones Jersey , yet games still have too many tossups for my liking. I’m conflicted on a few of them, and go against better judgments on a few. At least last week I got twice as many right as wrong. Back to my winning ways! Last Week: 10-5Overall: 32-29-2Indianapolis Colts (1-3) at New England Patriots (2-2) 6:20pm Fox/NFLN/Amazon TNFI told all of you to not write off the Patriots, but do you listen to me? Noooooo. Anyways, Andrew Luck and the Colts are the AFC version of the Falcons. Snake-bitten. And the Patriots are starting to get their groove back. Hey, Rich Gannon, tell me again how many days Josh Gordon has been on the Pats? I think I missed it the first 700 times you mentioned it! Prediction: Colts 23, Patriots 37Denver Broncos (2-2) at New York Jets (1-3) 11:00am CBSRemember my keys to the Broncos vs. Ravens? Well, 100% of them apply for this game except that the Jets suck. This game is a hard one to predict. One one hand you have the Broncos playing an early game on the east coast on the road. On the other hand, Sam Darnold kinda sucks. Then again, we only scored 23 on a piss poor Chiefs defense AT HOME mind you, and the Jets are at least “middle of the road” on defense (exactly middle as they rank 16th). So, how can I predict we score even the 23 we did against the Chiefs? Plus the finger pointing has begun with the “offense needs to score more points” talk. Ugh. What to do, what to do? Prediction: Broncos 23, Jets 6New York Giants (1-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-1) 11:00am FoxFresh off their bye week, the Panthers are at home and the cupcakes known as the Giants are coming to town. This is an easy victory. I wish I could add some flair to this game, but nope, it’s an easy victory. Prediction: Giants 13, Panthers 33Miami Dolphins (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) 11:00am CBSThe Dolphins validated my reasons for keeping them so low in the Power Rankings even when they were undefeated. How embarrassing. I’m telling you, this team just isn’t very good. And now they have the regular season Bengals to deal with Dre’Mont Jones Denver Broncos Jersey , in Cincy. Their two game slide will officially be on at roughly 11:15am. Prediction: Dolphins 9, Bengals 23Baltimore Ravens (3-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-2-1) 11:00am CBSOh man, I really want to pick the Browns, but I’m not sure I can. If the Ravens play like they have the last few weeks, they’re a Top 5 team, and the Browns seem to keep being the Browns, or is it that the Browns keep being the Vance Josephs? You know, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I’m sorry you got drafted by these guys Baker. I wanted you on the Broncos. Prediction: Ravens 27, Browns 23Green Bay Packers (2-1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-3) 11:00am FoxI dunno, Rodgers seems to be playing fine to me. I’m not sure the status of his knee, and we’ve heard that it’s gonna make him play worse and worse, but I’m not seeing it. He was running around like he was 100% last Sunday. Now, division games are a different beast as we see week after week, year after year. But do the Lions honestly have a shot? Even in Detroit? Really? Really?!? Prediction: Packers, 30, Lions 23Jacksonville Jaguars (3-1) at Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) 11:00am CBSI wish this game wasn’t on at the same time as the Broncos, because I want to see if the Jags can take this team down. Its in Arrowhead, so that plays in the Chiefs’ favor, but man Dre’Mont Jones Denver Broncos Jersey , that Jags defense is really good, and it ain’t like Bortles is all that amazing to take advantage of the Chiefs’ defense. This is a game between the 2nd and 3rd place teams in my power rankings. Time to put up or shut up. Prediction: Jaguars 23, Chiefs 27Tennessee Titans (3-1) at Buffalo Bills (1-3) 11:00am CBSThe Bills are pathetic. Straight pathetic, and the Titans aren’t. Give this one to the road team. Prediction: Titans 27, Bills 10Atlanta Falcons (1-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2-1) 11:00am FoxI keep picking the Steelers to lose, and they keep losing. I keep picking the Falcons to win, and the keep losing. Crap. What in the hell am I suppose to do here? Prediction: Falcons 31, Steelers 32Oakland Raiders (1-3) at Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) 2:05pm CBSFresh off their first victory, the Raiders travel down the coast to Sunny Los Angeles, where the Chargers’ fans still don’t give a crap. If Ice Cube is in attendance, the Raiders win. Prediction: Raiders 27, Chargers 28 Guess he’s busy today.Minnesota Vikings (1-2-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-2) 2:25pm FoxI keep hearing nonsense about “That’s why we signed Cousins” from Viking fans. To them, I keep saying “See that losing record? You signed a loser to keep losing. Congrats!” Yes, my grudge holds no bounds. Prediction: Vikings 23, Eagles 31Arizona Cardinals (0-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-3) 2:25pm FoxPathetic meets Pathetic. Is this the 0-0 tie we’ve all been waiting for? Prediction: Cardinals 3, 49ers 13Los Angeles Rams (4-0) at Seattle Seahawks (2-2) 2:25pm FoxBest team in the NFL meets middle of the road team. Now with 100% more smug Pete Carroll. I love watching him lose. Almost as much as I love watching Tom Brady lose. Prediction: Rams 31, Seahawks 13Dallas Cowboys (2-2) at Houston Texans (1-3) 6:20pm NBC SNFCivil War in Texas. Dallas vs Houston. Who wins? I’ve studied “Civil War” by Guns N Roses very closely, and they seem to be talking about those self entitled a-holes in Dallas... So I’m giving this one to Houston. Prediction: Cowboys 20, Texans 35Washington Redskins (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (3-1) 6:15pm ESPN MNF202 yards is the magic number. You’ll hear 201 a lot Bradley Chubb Jersey , because people are stupid. The real number is 202. What is that? Oh, it’s how many yards Drew Brees needs to be the all time leading passer in NFL history, surpassing Peyton Freaking Manning! How fitting he does it in New Orleans where Peyton is their proudest son. Oh, and he does it by halftime in a blowout. Prediction: Redskins 20, Saints 41**Bye Week: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears** Here we go..."It’s finally draft day and we have rumors and reports coming from every direction right now. One of these reports/rumors could greatly impact what the Broncos do in the first-round of the 2019 NFL Draft.According to NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, he is hearing that the Atlanta Falcons could jump ahead of the Broncos at 10th overall and take Michigan linebacker, Devin Bush.Bush to the Broncos is apparently one of those “worst kept secrets” which really has become a staple of the General Managing tenure of John Elway. It’s possible the Broncos could move up and get Bush, but nothing that has come out has really hinted at them wanting to trade up. What seems more possible is them either going Bush at 10, and if he’s not there, deciding between quarterback Drew Lock, tight end T.J. Hockenson, or hoping that phone rings for a trade back offer. The Falcons currently have the 14th selection so them moving up 6 to 8 spots won’t be overly difficult, especially with teams like the Jaguars, Lions, and Bills keen on trading back. This will be something to monitor as we tread closer to the Arizona Cardinals being on the clock.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor