Antonio Brown Jersey White

in Quasselecke 15.05.2019 04:22
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

Circus promoter extraordinaire PT Barnum once said Antonio Brown Jersey White , “Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.” From the mid to late 1800s, Barnum said just about anything to sell hoaxes and freakshows for big money. From the 1980s to the turn of the century, boxing promoter Don King made millions selling two crackheads fighting and-or a crackhead fighting Mike Tyson. In the1990s, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones had a dynasty but keeps his team relevant with his gift of gab now. And to join him on the list of hustlers these days is Jon Gruden.Oakland Raiders’ owner Mark Davis felt like he needed someone to put butts in the seats when he moves to Las Vegas. So Gruden was happy to take his $100 million and hasn’t stopped talking since. First, he convinced Oakland fans he was coming in to win a Super Bowl before leaving. Then things didn’t work out early on so he is tearing the roster down and prepping for a rebuild. He knows there’s more patience in a rebuild than a win-now mentality, particularly with the fans in Las Vegas,But no matter what, he says whatever he has to say to make things look better than they are.“I have a cell phone just like you and everybody else. And I get a lot of calls from people that are dying to come play here,” Gruden told Howie Long before his Thursday Night Football game on FOX against the San Francisco 49ers. “I’m just telling you, they’re dying to play for the Raidas! To have salary cap space. To have a chance to talk to some of the people that you really want to wear the Silver and Black. The one’s you really want to wear the Silver and Black and represent this team, that’s exciting.”So Gruden didn’t really want Khalil Mack, the most dominant defensive player in the game?Who’s dying to be a Raider these days anyway? Gruden can’t talk to any of the players that will be top names in free agency next year, that’s tampering. But to get hypothetical with it, guys like Jadeveon Clowney, and Dee Ford are winning where they are. And it’s going to take contracts the size of Gruden’s to get Le’Veon Bell and Demarcus Lawrence to become RaidersFree agent Junior Galette is one player who has been stumping to play for the Raiders with no luck. He responded to Gruden’s statement in the affirmative.Yeah, Galette, the current free agent edge-rusher that had his last 10-sack season in 2014. Navorro Bowman, who led the Raiders in tackles last year Bo Jackson Jersey White , has repeatedly said he would like to return as well. Perhaps Dez Bryant and Colin Kaepernick are dying to play for the Raiders too? Of course a player that doesn’t have a job is dying to be Raider. They’re dying to get back in the NFL with any team. Eric Reid probably was dying to be a Raider before signing with the Carolina Panthers but Gruden chose to stick with guys like Reggie Nelson. The Raiders are horrible in Gruden’s comeback so far so he has to say something. He came back ready for the X’s and O’s of the game but wasn’t ready for the business side like Mack’s holdout. So after getting impatient, he unnecessarily traded him to start the nightmare. Then his band of washed up older players didn’t work out and the rebuild started. So like Barnum, King, and Jones before him, he’s saying what he can to hold fans’ interest. After all, Davis did pay him to sell the Raiders in the midst of their move to Vegas. And there’s nothing like the promise of a better tomorrow to sell your football team. He’ll likely keep that sell job going into next year’s draft, when fans’ hopes shift to the draft class. But at some point before too long, the hustle is over and he’ll have to produce something. GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals had scored a go-ahead touchdown. They had the Oakland Raiders right where they wanted them after three straight incompletions forced the Raiders to punt the ball with 2:50 remaining in Sunday’s game.The Cardinals took possession with Oakland having only one timeout. But two critical penalties cost them dearly, and gave the Raiders just enough time to mount a drive for the winning field goal in a 23-21 win.An unnecessary roughness penalty against Cardinals tight end Jermaine Gresham on second down not only cost Arizona 15 yards, it stopped the game clock. On the very next play, running back David Johnson ran 57 yards for what was sure to be the clinching score, only to have the play called back on a holding call against tight end Ricky Seals-Jones.Two plays later, the Cardinals punted. The Raiders and Carr, given the gift of one more opportunity with 1:53 to play, drove 63 yards and won as the clock expired on Daniel Carlson’s 35-yard field goal.Gresham vehemently protested the call against him, to no avail.“It was just a dumb play by me,” Gresham https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , a nine-year veteran, said after the game. “I turned around and saw my guy on the ground. We’re not coached to that. We’re not taught that. They didn’t bring me in here to do that, and it was stupid. I cost us the game.”Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks said Gresham told him a Raiders player was “doing something at the bottom of the pile.”“Regardless of the situation, we can’t be enticed like that,” Wilks said.Wilks also labeled unacceptable the long completion from Carr to rookie Marcell Ateman with cornerback Bene Benwikere in coverage 32 yards down the sideline to set up Carlson’s winner.The Cardinals led 14-7 in the first half, but trailed 20-14 on the second of two Carlson field goals in the third quarter. Arizona’s defense couldn’t get off the field, as the Raiders chewed up 7 minutes, 39 seconds of clock time leading up to Carlson’s 21-yard kick.The Cardinals took advantage of the Raiders’ decision not to go for a first down on a fourth-and-1 at the Arizona 38 with 7:48. Johnson, who later had a key drop, set up the go-ahead touchdown with a 53-yard run.In a game the two-win Cardinals had to figure was winnable against the previously one-win Raiders, Arizona had victory in its grasp despite two turnovers. But the Cardinals self-destructed in the final minutes.Afterward, there were questions about who was most at fault for such a difficult loss. Wilks, hired in January and 2-8 in a tumultuous first season in Arizona, was asked how comfortable he is with his job status.“I’m just worried about trying to win a football game,” he said. “I have so many other things to worry about right now, I’m not concerned with that right now.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor