The next day, we went to

in Quasselecke 24.04.2019 09:36
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

The next day, we went to the Happy Garden together. Sure enough, it was a congested city. I still couldn��t escape the traffic jam and spent a lot of precious time on the road. You said that you want to watch me play the jumping cloud, the stuff is irritating, you want to see what I am afraid of when I am afraid. I only have a concept for the Ferris wheel in the amusement park. The roller coaster cloud has a concept. Where do you know that the jumping cloud is a ghost? I thought it was a weak version of the bungee. There are some embarrassments in my heart, but how can I have no strength in front of you? I told myself that it is not safe to jump off the building? If the male jumps on the first floor, it may turn into Batman, Spider-Man or something in the process of falling. The heroic spirit travels all over the body and begins to look forward to sit and spin. As the rotating seat rises slowly, the mood begins to slow. Slower and better. The coolness of the sky, the wide horizon, and the sitting next to you, as long as you push a fake, you can hear a scream that tears the sky, I will succeed in revenge, ah haha, it��s cool. Gothenburg ghost ship, you said you can't stand swaying, afraid of spit. How can I let go of this great opportunity for revenge, are you afraid that I will unite the ghosts and gods to hook your soul? You are excited by me, still decided to go, but still a hard mouth, you are embarrassed, I am afraid to spit a face for a while, you can not regret it! I pretend not to understand, do you think that you still have time to vomit blood, ghosts and life can be different, the most splashed me blood Cigarettes For Sale Cheap, dyed me into a red baby, I used the nine fires to destroy the dead. I can't help but feel so good about the revenge plan. You don't know. Actually, I was sent by the Avengers. However, the ghost ship is a sneaky thief, the thief does not give force, just a short chain bridge swaying a little, I have to shake it around to give it kinetic energy. I am afraid that I am broken, people will not let me go, it will be miserable, or let you forget. I felt that the ghost ship was opened by your family in more than three minutes, and I took care of you too. I took a roller coaster ride, which seems to be the hottest in this amusement park. The long queue does not say that it is the turn to play for only a few tens of seconds. You laugh at me, do you think that this is a train ride, can you stand it for a long time? I am really playing this for the first time. The first roller coaster is not afraid of danger. It can be a lot of miserable. Anyway, you are accompanied, I am a boy, you are a girl, this is a psychological advantage. In order to revenge, I had to be fearless. It��s just that I have been educated, how can I have sex discrimination? No, this sexism is just for you. Originally, I wanted to sit in the first row with you, but we were at the end of the group and obviously could not get it. There are just two people next to each other with a vacancy. You didn't see it. As long as you get to the next group, we can grab the first row steadily. You can see that you are in a hurry, no, it is the look of the audience, I still go to talk to one of the big brothers Cigarette Wholesale Price, let him go to the empty space next to another big brother. Then, our thrilling journey begins. At first, there was a small stretch of climbing, and people didn't know whether to relax or be nervous Cheap Carton Of Newport 100S. In an instant, the mountain bike falls from the top of the parabola, right, it is falling, faster than falling, cool, refreshing, and everything is fast. If the passage of time is so fast, you can't catch anything, I think maybe it will be calm. It turned out that the thrill is like this. I have always been a geek with dialectical opposites. I immediately thought of enjoying a sense of slowness. I want you to sit with me on the Ferris wheel. As a result, you are too slow to give a resignation. It��s really male, No. 1 is not anxious, and female No. 2 is anxious. Are you eager to go home and lick your baby? I really want you to roll it, baby cow! This roller coaster is no stranger to this fire. After sitting down, it is enjoyable, but still feels not enough, but it really makes you play for ten minutes in a row, I am afraid it is very important. You are not bad, little girl, enough guts. You said that when the mountain bike tilted, you were really scared and screamed, but your screams were not loud enough and were overwhelmed by others. I didn't listen. Can you call me alone after getting off the bus? You rudely rushed at me, you swear, go! Haha, I am not successful in revenge. We also shoot together, actually let you win. I think if I nail you to the bull's eye, I will definitely be revengeful. I still want to ride with you, and you can't bear to see the miserables of falling off the horse. I said, I will not be polite, I will pull you down. You smiled and said, you are a big corrupt official, you don��t want to say it, but you still have to take me this innocent civilian. I am very disdainful, innocent, where are you innocent? do not you know? Our habits are big, both playing tigers and taking flies. Who is the fly? Who is the fly? You tell me clearly, you chase me, argue, and rush to me to do the action of flies. Later, because of our great respect for Xi, and our distrust of ourselves, we still haven��t taken up the post, so as not to fall off, I and you are both peace-loving young people. Let��s take a group photo with the pigeons of peace. Let��s feed the little guys. Eat, they get our hands tickle. Many pigeons are close to you. I seriously doubt that the pigeons here are not evenly distributed, and they are typically uneven distributions such as Poisson distribution. I said, pigeons, pigeons, in this peaceful era Wholesale Usa Cigarettes, you as a messenger of peace, is this deliberately provoking the war between me and her? I protested and added a handful of food to my hand, or it didn't help. I am very hurt, how can you revenge? You said that you are not riding with me, and I am also a child, and I am clamoring to sit with me on a carousel. Still beautiful, look for memories of childhood. I have played wood in my childhood, I have been riding a carriage, but I have never touched a Trojan. Where can I find memories? Moreover, the Trojan is so small that it is no better than the tall horse I want to ride. One person, who is sitting with you? To tell the memories of childhood, aren��t there two children in the movie sitting in one? Or if you treat me as a real child, you are angry, roll and take pictures of me to jump in the clouds and turn around on the water, you say nothing to play with me, then I also I don't know what to eat, I am going to find you to avenge yourself. Such a good opportunity will be wasted by me, and I promised that you will not go together. Then I finished the jump and didn't vomit. After the turn, I didn't faint. It was very calm. If you were with you, you could see that you spit Cheap Cigarettes Newports. Seeing that you are dizzy, how much more! Every time I talk to my friends about this, I regret that I can't wait to run again and find you to play again. I must pull you up and drag you up. I still want to climb with you, play with the rapids, take a scooter. You still want to sit in a bumper car, play a big pendulum, and go to the aquarium to see the dolphins, but the wheel of time, turning too fast, we can't catch up. In the evening, I have to go through the night, or save the energy and say that I have a little amusement park. I feel a little tired. I took a bus back to your school and felt hungry. Just looking for a restaurant with you, eating the special noodles in their store, you ordered two blends, what I ordered, I forgot. However, when my meal comes up, I know that I am definitely not eating enough. I told you that I should have another copy. You smiled and said, I said how smart you are than pigs, you can eat more than pigs! I said, your share is more than what I look at. You are two blends, I only mix. You pretend to be dissatisfied with your mouth, I can't eat so much, otherwise, you eat what I have left. I said, okay, it just saves you from being squandered because of the waste of food. I can save a few dollars to buy water. Out of the store door, you said, I just made a joke, you really took it. It��s not natural for a man to eat a woman��s meal. I will return. You changed back from being serious to naughty, and told

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor