Sit in front of the lam

in Quasselecke 09.04.2019 11:14
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Sit in front of the lamp and pick up the pen to remember your growth. It was a kind of happiness, and it gave me a passion for work. You are my happy little angel. Wen Hao baby, you can feel your growth every week home. Now, you can reach the big table with your hands raised Newport Box 100S Carton, and you can't touch the platen of your home sewing machine some time ago. My mother and I always like to let you stand by the wall, compared with the tiles on the wall. A tile is 30 cm high and counts a number of tiles Cheapest Cigarette Cartons. You know how high you are. Last Monday was the Lunar New Year. Month 26 is your birthday. The home is more lively, and you are also happy to dance and run into and out. When you set off firecrackers, you are not afraid. The mouth is "hey..." and it is very energetic. When you catch the week, you have to catch it. You have to catch it, grab the books, pens and money, and go to the abacus on the table. In the afternoon, your mother and Otaru took you and took pictures on the street. Dad is sorry to be unable to accompany you because he is at work. Later, when I heard about it, you lost one of the new shoes that your aunt bought. It��s a pity that you will say a lot more now. I brought back a volleyball to you last Sunday, and you will say the ball again. Another example is to say "Daddy ��", "Mom ��" Newport Cigarette Price, like to be a person, don't want people to hold. As long as the person reaches for you, you will shake your hand. But as long as you grab your hands and carry you back, you will laugh. Sometimes I deliberately want to hold you, just don't marry you, your anxious look, really cute. Now, as long as you get the things you have, it is hard for others to get it, especially the things you like to eat, such as bananas, always afraid of others. Grab you, fill your mouth with a small mouth. But others eat Marlboro Red 100 Carton, such as eating next door Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, you want it. This habit is not good, you have to change it. How could it be so stingy? On this Sunday morning, I saw that you are already waking up and going down in bed. I was rushing to the room to hug you, but it was raining, there was moss on the ground, I was in the east hill of the house, and I fell a big head. When I wrote this article, my shirt was still hurting. It. But as long as you are not falling, it is good to remember that I took you with you one night. I always held you, and when I got into the cotton pile, I couldn��t fall, and you were happy to call. At that time, I wanted to take you to Simmons. It should be no problem, just want to make you happy. But who knows that Simmons bounced you out again, fell to the ground, and touched the TV cabinet. At that time your head was not broken, but one piece went down. It hurts you to wow and cry, I am stunned in the side, listening to your mother��s number. Fortunately, the next day, your scalp returned to its original state and was full again. Almost deprived of the right to hold you, your topic is always endless, come here today, tomorrow I will go to open class, baby, thank you for giving me the power to move forward, let us together Come on

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor