who missed the end of the last

in Quasselecke 25.02.2019 04:39
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Burnley boss Sean Dyche savoured an unbelievable season after victory over QPR on Monday secured a return to the Premier League. Cheap Vans Shoes Wholesale . Sam Vokes scored the only goal of the game in the 61st minute as the Clarets ensured they will finish in the top two in the Championship this season.Dyche has been in charge of the club since 2012, overseeing their promotion to the top flight in 2013/14, their relegation the following year and a 22-game unbeaten this season from Boxing Day. Two years ago, we went under the radar, he told Sky Sports. This year we have gone 22 games unbeaten and won promotion. That is unbelievable.Ian Holloway once said we had a strong jaw. He meant it as a compliment. We dont think we are the real deal, not at all, but were a real group of people. Highlights from Burnleys win over QPR The result counted today. We know we are miles better than the performance, but the resilience and work ethic was on show again today.While Dyche was content for his players to mark the occasion in style, he planned to recreate his modest celebration from the previous promotion campaign.It feels fantastic, said the Burnley boss to reporters. Its marvellous. But Ill be in the car later, driving down the M6 with my kids and my wife, he said.Ill probably grab a coffee like I normally do. Two years ago, people were staring at me like is he really in here getting a coffee?, but I am normal, I do have a life, and thats what Ill be doing.The lads will get a couple of days off, no mistake, and if they have a couple of drams they deserve it. Burnley celebrate promotion after beating QPR. (Mark Robinson/Sky Bet) But come Thursday, or Wednesday, theyll be ready to train. Weve got a chance to win the title now and we must be ready to take it.There were joyous celebrations at Turf Moor, with fans pouring on to the pitch while Dyche and his charges took in the moment with their families.But the manager was eager to stress that promotion was only one part of the seasons aims. Having finished second to Leicester in 2013/14, his eyes are firmly on lifting the Championship trophy.Well be focused on Saturday (against Charlton) I can assure you. We were runners-up last time dont forget, Dyche added.So we want to win it. That will be the focus. Well go and win it, thats our job. Lets enjoy it now because this is another part of history for this club and history runs deep here.While Dyche is enjoying promotion again, it is a first for Vokes, who missed the end of the last promotion campaign and much of the season in the top flight due to injury.Its magic, its a great feeling, he said. I missed out last time and was gutted, but I get another chance now. Its magic round here. We tried to put the tension to one side. You could feel it, but we did it. Also See: Burnley secure promotion As it happened Holloway lauds genius Dyche Get £10 free bet! Cheap Vans Shoes China . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Wholesale Vans Shoes China . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. http://www.cheapvansfromchina.com/ . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile.MIAMI - A South Florida man who admitted working as a black market chemist has pleaded guilty to federal charges stemming from the Major League Baseball scandal over performance-enhancing substances.Brazilian citizen Paulo Berejuk pleaded guilty Thursday to conspiracy to distribute testosterone. Investigators say Berejuk was the main supplier for Anthony Bosch, who ran the now-closed Biogenesis of America clinic that supplied banned substancces to MLB players and other athletes. Cheap Vans Shoes From China. Berejuk faces a reduced prison sentence of up to three years because he agreed to co-operate with prosecutors. The maximum sentence is 10 years.Bosch previously pleaded guilty and is awaiting sentencing. Several others are charged in the case, including Yuri Sucart, a cousin of New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez. Rodriguez has admitted to using substances supplied by Bosch. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor