aid when asked about what had changed

in Quasselecke 21.02.2019 14:57
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

SAN ANTONIO -- Former Spurs forward Tim Duncan made an appearance at the teams training camp workout Wednesday, just two days after coach Gregg Popovich joked he would fine the future Hall of Famer $2,500 for each day he was absent.But even with Duncans surprise appearance, his role within the organization remains a work in progress.When I got done arguing with him about why hes been fined for not showing up the last few days, we got that out of the way first. Most people under contract are required to show up for their jobs, Popovich said jokingly. He said he didnt have a contract. But I told him I thought we had a verbal contract, and I thought that was just as good as written. Were having a tough time right now, the two of us, trying to get him straight. Hes always been tough to manage, especially so now that hes retired.One of the cornerstones of San Antonios five NBA championships, Duncan announced his retirement in July after 19 seasons with the team. He served as a spectator as the club scrimmaged Wednesday and could be seen conversing with former teammates as they took part in an after-practice shootaround.Popovich mentioned Monday that Duncan would remain involved with the team and joked that he would be the coach of whatever he feels like. Popovich said there is no room for Duncan on the bench during game situations and joked that hes too smart for that anyway.The coach was unsure whether Duncan would take part in some road trips, saying the organization just want[s] to let it kind of morph into its own sort of thing.Spurs general manager R.C. Buford said the plan is to let Duncans role evolve. Duncan lives fairly close to the teams practice facilities, and his car customization business, BlackJack Speed Shop, is less than five minutes from the clubs practice site.Like Popovich, Buford said Duncans role will be whatever he decides it to be. But first the club would like Duncan to adjust to life after basketball, while finding the niche in which hes most comfortable.I think hes learning about life after playing, Buford said. And he can impact us in so many ways. I think we need to sit back and get a better understanding of how he feels like he wants to fit in and what works for his family. Then well figure it out from there. But the gym feels better when hes in it.New acquisition Dewayne Dedmon agreed.Oh, definitely, Dedmon said. He was one of the best to ever do it. So its always a plus when he comes around.Dedmon said he has already received some coaching tips from Duncan, who told the new Spurs center that I need to talk more, communicate more on defense. Ill be doing that next time. He says a couple of words to you, lets you know what you need to do.Given the fact the Spurs brought in 12 new players among the 20 on the roster, several of the new acquisitions plan to absorb as much information as possible about the clubs culture from Duncan, who played a significant role in creating it.He has as much knowledge about being in the NBA as anybody who has ever played the game, said David Lee, an 11-year veteran and two-time All-Star who joined the Spurs in August after spending the 2015-16 season with the Dallas Mavericks. He has a great feel for the game, perhaps the best of all time. Thats someone Im definitely going to listen to whenever he has something to say. Air Force 1 Italia . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Air Force 1 Uomo Saldi . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.nikeairforce1scontate.it/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Air Force 1 Scontate Uomo . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Air Force 1 In Offerta . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. New Zealand allrounder Anton Devcich hopes the hard yards put in at training during the off season will pay off for him as he hopes to revive his stop-start ODI career.Constantly hampered by injuries, Devcich is now back in contention for an ODI slot after a consistent run for Northern Districts in the 2015-16 Ford Trophy, New Zealands domestic 50-over competition, in which he made 368 runs at an average of 52.57, including four half-centuries. He also represented Trinbago Knight Riders in the 2016 Caribbean Premier League in July-August.During the winter I went over to the CPL and played on slow wickets, Devcich said after arriving in Dharamsala. Thats the best preparation I could have had. Then I got home, did some conditioning work and technical work on spin indoors. I also played a couple of games down south, which was helpful.I managed to get in some outdoor training too, which is unheard of at that time of the year in New Zealand. With the different types of wickets we face over here, West Indies has similar climates and pitches. Just having that experience hopefully holds me in good stead.Devcich, a top-order batsman who can bowl useful left-arm spin, is on his third trip to India. He first made a mark during New Zealand As tour of India in August 2013. A year later, he turned up for Northern Knights in the now discontinued Champions League T20. Now, hes set to mark an ODI comeback after having last played an ODI in December 2014.Im moree mature now, he said when asked about what had changed in the time spent away from the national team.dddddddddddd I was trigger-happy back in the day when I played last. I left the team under injury, its good to be back to see what the new culture is all about.Twelve members of the Test squad have been retained for the ODIs in New Zealands quest to register their first bilateral ODI series win in India. Devcich, who is one of the three additions - Corey Anderson and Tim Southee being the others - insisted New Zealand had learnt a lot from the experience of playing on tough surfaces.It was a tough series. It was very hot, and the conditions were testing, Devcich said. Although we didnt pick up any victories, the boys got a lot of experience out of that. Hopefully the ODI wickets arent as spinner-friendly, and we can post some good scores and bowl well on those wickets. If you look at the team, weve got two world-class batsmen, top 10 bowlers, new spinners and a couple of allrounders. Our team is balanced; hopefully we can upset India here.The confidence within the group is still high. Theres no better place to come and test your skills. Theyre tough to beat here; theyve got a big hold over world cricket at the moment, with the way they have played. If we can perform and do what we plan to, we can be very competitive. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor