song set about developing somet

in Events in der Region 21.02.2019 02:19
von DMT11 • 269 Beiträge

To read this article in it芒鈧劉s original format please click here: http:www.wysong.netPDFsinsoles.pdf A vast array of after-market insoles has been merchandised through the years. Most of these consist of a bed of cushioning foam with only hints of accommodation for foot anatomy. Other than extremely expensive orthotic insoles mens jordan shoes outlet , commercial varieties do little to solve the far-reaching problems of feet restricted in a quite unnatural device, the shoe. A new ergonomically designed insole, based upon 芒鈧揻oot-in-the-sand芒鈧?technology脗漏, has been developed. It is the result of several years of research in comparative anatomy, kinesiology (mechanics and anatomy of movement), ergonomics (human engineering for efficient and safe use) and testing in the most rigorous and demanding of sports and vocations. http:www.wysong.netimagesinsolessand.jpg A Personal Note My interest in functional footwear was forced upon me by many years of training in competitive badminton (not the recreational type played in backyards) discount jordan shoes outlet , an exceptionally rigorous sport including much jumping and rapid lateral and back and forth movements resulting in tremendous concussive and shear forces on the feet. I did the majority of my training on cement and over the years I discovered I was not made of steel. The first thing to suffer was my feet. The pain after a workout was so bad I had to lie in bed at night with my legs elevated on pillows so my heels were suspended and did not touch anything. Not willing to give up the sport, I set about looking for shoes and orthotics that would help. That process was unfruitful and in most cases exacerbated the problem. For example, the common solution to heel pain is to provide cushioning under the heel. That was my first impulse as well, but cushions there simply guaranteed more heel contact, the very thing my feet were crying out to avoid. Frustrated with commercial products, I and the research staff at Wysong set about developing something that would work not only for me jordan shoes outlet store , but for anyone in sports and anyone wanting relief from the incredible pounding the feet receive. This is the story of the results of over five years of research and development. The Foot Is A Dynamic Structure The foot is an exceedingly complex mechanical structure. It is comprised of 26 bones (25% of all the body's bones!) as well as ges and was not meant to be strapped to a platform. Conventional shoes are created for adornment (pointed shoes even have a sexual history) with only token considerations made for the critical needs of a living foot crying out for freedom from bondage and solitary confinement. In fact air jordan shoes outlet , 80% of all foot problems occur in women because of the distorting shoes they wear. Overweight individuals are even more prone to foot problems due to the compounded gravitational forces funneled down to the foot. http:www.wysong.netimagesinsolesanatomy.jpg Conventional shoes (better termed coffins) lead to a broad host of ailments. Similar

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor