Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey

in Quasselecke 20.02.2019 07:36
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

Bears vs. Jets injury report: Eric Kush ruled out https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Singletary-Jersey , James Daniels will start The Chicago Bears are still one of the healthiest teams in the NFL, but unfortunately the most important player on the defensive side of the ball has been hobbled the last few weeks. Khalil Mack is officially listed as questionable with that ankle injury he suffered in Miami. He wasn’t very effective last week against the Patriots, but we’ll see if an extra week of healing can get him back closer to 100%.Also questionable is wide out Allen Robinson II with a groin injury. Both he and Mack were limited at Friday’s practice after missing the previous two days. They had the same practice schedule a week ago and both ended up playing on Sunday. The Bears have ruled starting left guard Eric Kush out, so that means that rookie James Daniels will get his first start as a pro. My guess is that he remains with the ones. Cornerback Marcus Cooper, who has missed several games with a hamstring injury, was off the injury report this week. For the New York Jets, they list the following players as doubtful, wide out Robby Anderson, center Spencer Long, and cornerback Trumaine Johnson. All three of these players are starters, so missing any of them would be a big blow. They have already ruled one player out for Sunday and that player is starting wide receiver Quincy Enunwa.The questionable Jets are corner Morris Claiborne, safety Marcus Maye, left tackle Kelvin Beachum, and linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis. Of these four, only Pierre-Louis is a back-up. The Jets will also be without running back Bilal Powell who recently injured his neck and was placed on injured reserve. Just when the Sackwatch was trending into some rarefied territory, the Chicago Bears give up four sacks to the Detroit Lions. Not having Mitchel Trubisky definitely hurt the sack numbers, but I’m not about to blame all four on backup quarterback Chase Daniel. Watching live Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey , there were a few times when I noticed that Trubisky’s mobility would have helped, but we need to understand that Trubisky is one of the most athletic quarterbacks playing today. I had no idea he’d be that kind of player coming out of North Carolina, but that’s who he is. I was pleasantly surprised with how efficiently Daniel ran the offense. This was only his third career start. but he played like a poised veteran, which is exactly why the Bears made him one of the highest paid backup QBs in the league. Let’s check the numbers...Sackwatch after 11 games2010 - 41 Martz2011 - 27 Martz2012 - 35 Tice2013 - 17 Trestman2014 - 27 Trestman2015 - 19 Gase2016 - 22 Loggains2017 - 27 Loggains2018 - 23 NagyAnd let’s break down the sacks allowed...Sack 20 - First Quarter 5:55 - Romeo Okwara and Damon HarrisonWhen a quarterback sets up, then has time to shuffle his feet a bit while drifting forward before taking off, that’s usually a good indication that the defense had everyone covered. The Bears had five guys running routes, and the Lions gave Daniel no where to go with the ball. The pass protection holds up long enough against the four Lion defeners, but when Chase Daniel decides to run, he’s contacted by left guard James Daniels who was looking for work. The good coverage brings me to a Sacks Happen conclusion on this play.Sack 21 - Third Quarter 10:28 - Ezekiel AnsahHere’s another play where Daniel was caught after trying to run. This officially went down as a sack for zero yards, so I don’t understand why this can’t go in the books as a run for zero yards. I can’t really fault left tackle Charles Leno Jr. on this play, even though he was the man blocking Ansah. Leno pushes his man past the pocket, but Ansah just keeps working the circle until he’s free. Daniel tried to escape to his right, but that hole closed up on him, so he changed direction to go left and was caught. Check out linebacker Jarrad Davis (#40) hiding behind his nose tackle presnap. It looks like he was spying Daniel, which was probably a wrinkle put in to counter Trubisky. The Lions only rushed three, with the spy coming late, and they made a good play on the sack. I’ll give this one a Sacks Happen too William Perry Jersey , just because Daniel was close to getting a yard on his scramble.I do think Trubisky avoids both of the first sacks allowed. Sack 22 - Third Quarter 5:58 - Damon Harrison“Snacks’ Harrison isn’t known for his pass rushing, but he had a sack and a half on this day. This was another zero yard sack, but I’m going to give this one to the QB. Daniel pulls the ball off the run/pass option, and he sets up to throw the bubble screen to his left, only he doesn’t pull the trigger. The only reason I have for him not throwing is he was reading the wrong wide out. The motion man, Anthony Miller, was the one bubbling out to accept the throw, but Daniel could have been looking at his tight end Trey Burton. If he would have hit Miller in stride, Miller would have had two blockers in front against two Lion defenders. The misread led Daniel to taking off and he ran into the sack.Sack 23 - Fourth Quarter 7:00 - Glover QuinThis one hurts, because Daniel was hit just as he was about to uncork a deep pass to a wide open Anthony Miller. Check him out to Daniel’s left...This was another play where the Bears’ pass protection held up nicely, but the Lions just made a good play. They sent two blitzers around Chicago’s right side and the second one got home. Right tackle Bobby Massie took the defensive end to his outside shoulder and running back Jordan Howard picked up the first blitzer. The second blitzer, safety Glover Quin, came behind the first and it was timed so the Bears couldn’t slide protection to help. The Lions blitzed on Chicago’s left side too, and Leno passed his man off to the inside while getting the blitzer. Chicago did everything right, but sometimes sacks happen. Individual Sackwatch through 11 games:Sacks Happen - 9Mitchell Trubisky - 5Kyle Long - 2Bobby Massie - 2Charles Leno Jr. - 2Chase Daniel - 1Bryan Witzmann - 1Dion Sims - .5Eric Kush - .5

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor