Panthers vs Giants betting line narrows to 6.5 points

in Events in der Region 19.02.2019 06:41
von zhangzk • 189 Beiträge

One of my weekly sources for betting analysis is The Linebacker (formerly Prediction Machine). This week’s featured pick involves the Panthers... to not cover the 6.5 points.Straight up the Panthers are a good bet but against the spread they are http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-mike-adams-jersey , according to the simulation tool, not so much. The half a point from 7 to 6.5 may not seem like much but it is, yet don’t let it entice you to putting money on the Panthers to cover.The over/under has also narrowed a full point from 44.5. I once again like the over in a Panthers game than the bets against the spread. X-factorS Eric ReidHe could influence this game by giving the Giants defense a player they were not able to plan for. Heck we don’t even know if Reid will play but my money is he plays. He could be a thorn in Eli Manning’s side all day.In summary Color Rush Shaq Thompson Jersey , I like the over at 43.5 best and the Giants +6.5.Panthers 28 Giants 24 The Panthers have issued today’s injury report for their Week 5 game against the Giants, and it’s pretty much the same as yesterday’s report—Trai Turner and Curtis Samuel were both on the practice field for the Panthers again, which is good news in my opinion. According to an early report from Bill Voth http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-jarius-wright-jersey , no one was on the “do not practice” list today.Greg Olsen is hopeful that he will be back next week for the Panthers’ trip to Washington, but he has been ruled out for this Sunday’s game against the Giants. Still, the fact that it’s even a consideration that he will be ready to go next week is a victory in and of itself. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days on Olsen Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , as we’ll have more information on that whenever it becomes available.Here’s the full injury report for the Panthers:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceNoneLimited participation in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)Full participation in practiceDT Vernon Butler (shoulder)WR Damiere Byrd (knee)DE Julius Peppers (rest)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)G Trai Turner (concussion)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor