"The standard Chinese wedding color is red yet the

in Quasselecke 16.02.2019 02:38
von zhouyueyue • 1.061 Beiträge

I suppose my first realisation that music was one thing extra relevant than learning the phrases to carols for the school Christmas live performance was appreciating my Dad’s collection of 78s’. He was a man with uncommon tastes in music. My contemporys’ dad and mom listened to American crooners Cheap Men's Nike VaporMax Laceless Pure Platinum White , like Bing Crosby, Dean Martin and the like, or the massive band sounds of the day.

But my Dad had individual tastes which included Eastern European folks music, Scottish bagpipe ballads and Welsh miners choirs; plus my first introduction to classical such as exciting items like Aram Khachaturian’s “Sabre Dance”.

My Mother Cheap Men's Nike VaporMax Black Anthracite , a dedicated Crosby fan, disliked these unusual sounds to the extent that she banished any enjoying of the ‘caterwauling’ to our barn, a big wood construction in the back of the house. This suited my Dad, and me Cheap Nike Presto , just fine.

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI, May 3 (Xinhua) -- The sentimental ballads which played in the background as Mu Xuqiang walked his princess Li Zhiyuan down the aisle to solemnize their marriage lifted the mood in an otherwise dull Saturday morning in Nairobi, Kenya.

Invited guests from all walks of life rose to their feet as the smiling couple strode down the hallway with grace and confidence to declare their undying love.

The bride groom and his princess are mid-level professionals at the China Roads and Bridges Corporation (CRBC) that is building Standard Gauge Railway stretching from the Kenyan coastal town of Mombasa to the Capital, Nairobi.

Like any other modern couple Cheap Nike Shox , Mu and Li had done rigorous home work to avoid mishaps during their big day.

The wedding venue was idyllic while the choice of clothes, flowers and champagne revealed their sophisticated and urbane tastes.

Kenyan guests who happen to be the couple's workmates at CRBC were elated as they witnessed a wedding ceremony that blend Chinese and African cultures with surgical precision.

Mu and Li electrified the crowd as they exchanged vows, tossed champagne embraced one another.

Endowed with looks, energy and brilliance Cheap Air Max 90 ,Mu and Li are the embodiment of modern Chinese youth who have embraced the world and are part of its current transformation.

They defied conventional wisdom to solemnize marriage vows in a foreign land and went ahead to incorporate cultural values of their adopted home during the big day.

During an interview with Xinhua, Li said that a wedding ceremony at the heart of Africa had rich symbolism.

"The experience was very exciting and makes us feel we are part of a big family with our Kenyan friends. We are part of a team that is building infrastructure projects to transform Africa," said Li.

Kenyans who were in the bridal party spoke about a rewarding experience that improved their understanding of Chinese cultural tenets.

"I enjoyed every bit of the wedding ceremony and will never forget an epoch moment as our Chinese friends invited us to be part of this great day," remarked Benson Masavo Cheap Air Max 270 , a member of the bridal party.

Masavo has worked in the Human Resources Department at China Roads and Bridges Corporation for the last six months.

He had kind words for the bride whom he considered not only a dependable work mate but also a mentor and friend.

"I have known Li as a courteous and friendly person and feel honored to be part of the bridal party in this grand wedding. The couple is very accommodating as evidenced by the high number of Kenyans in the bridal party," Masavo told Xinhua.

Majority of Kenyans have limited exposure to Chinese wedding ceremonies save for those who have travelled and stayed longer in China.

To Masavo and his friends, a Chinese wedding ceremony was an eye opener to a rich and authentic culture from the orient.

"Now I have known how Chinese wedding ceremonies are conducted. They are brief, captivating and rich in symbols Cheap Air Max 97 Plus ," said Masavo.

Kenyan guests reveled in a new and exciting experience when Mu and Li exchanged their vows as Chinese love songs played in the background.

Joy Kinya, a female member of the bridal party was in her element as she strode to the podium wearing an elegant red dress and high heels.

Kinya did not anticipate the wedding ceremony would turn out to be a memorable experience.

"I could not imagine the ceremony would be full of merry and splendor. The blending of two cultures made this occasion outstanding," Kinya told Xinhua.

A secretary at China Roads and Bridges Corporation, Kinya said a fusion of African and oriental cultures gave the wedding ceremony flavor and sparkle.

"The standard Chinese wedding color is red yet the couple settled for black and white. We Kenyans settled for red to complement them Cheap Air Max 97 Ultra' 17 ," said Kinya.

Sino-Kenya cultural ties were elevated to new levels when Mu and Li settled for an African themed wedding ceremony.

Enock Abuga, a member of the bridal party and an employee of CRBC noted that both the Chinese and African customs are rich and authentic.

"We managed to showcase the best of African cultural heritage during the wedding while our Chinese friends did not disappoint and brought to the fore their rich culture," Abuga told Xinhua.

His colleague, Sheilla Moraa Cheap Air Max 97 Womens , added that Kenyan lovers can draw vital lessons from China to make their wedding ceremonies memorable.

"A wedding ceremony that combined two different cultural themes not only raised the bar, but opened a new chapter in our cooperation with China," said Moraa.

SEOUL, March 27 (Xinhua) -- South Korea and the United States on Friday kicked off a large-scale joint maritime training exercise as part of the joint annual war game code-named "Foal Eagle Cheap Air Max 97 Mens ," the South Koran Navy said Friday.

The six-day maneuver was launched in South Korea's southern port city of Pohang earlier in the day, mob. Wholesale Jerseys From China http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseysonline.com/ Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor