New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/]Yeezy Boost 350 Shop Online Italia[/url] .com) - Kevin Klein sco

in Quasselecke 15.02.2019 06:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Yeezy Boost 350 Shop Online Italia .com) - Kevin Klein scored the winning goal with 1:15 to play in overtime as the New York Rangers nabbed a 4-3 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday. In the extra session, Klein wound up with the puck in the high slot and cranked a shot that went through a screen and past Marc-Andre Fleury for the win. I just tried to shoot it far side and it managed to go in, Klein said. Im happy for that one. J.T. Miller, Kevin Hayes and Rick Nash all scored for the Rangers, who snapped a two-game slide. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 32 shots in the win. Nick Spaling and Steve Downie each posted a goal and an assist for the Penguins, who have lost two of three. Fleury stopped 25 shots in the loss. The only goal of the first period went to Pittsburgh as Sidney Crosby skated down the right wing and lost control, but the puck went to the left circle and Spaling blasted it in over the glove of Lundqvist at 12:35. New York tied the game 3:50 into the second after Martin St. Louis sent a short pass from the right wing to the slot where Miller snapped it in. It was a 2-1 lead for New York five minutes later as Nash skated in on a short break and backhanded it in. The Rangers took a 3-1 lead at 12:58 of the third off a 2-on-1 break that saw Hayes stuff in his own rebound. Evgeni Malkin, though, made it a one-goal game at 15:17 when he jammed it in from in front, and the Pens tied the game 24 seconds later as a broken play was chipped in by Downie. We just kind of stuck with it, said Crosby. We were able to capitalize on them sitting back. Game Notes Pittsburgh was 0-for-1 on the power play, and New York went 0-for-4 ... New York starts a four-game road trip in Vancouver on Saturday ... Pittsburgh hosts Calgary on Friday. Yeezy Boost 350 Saldi . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Yeezy 350 Outlet Italia . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/ . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. VANCOUVER -- Losing some of its top executives leaves Hockey Canada with some big skates to fill. But Canada has the depth of talent to remain a winner on the international stage, says the man who coached the mens team to back-to-back Olympic gold medals. "I am really confident," Detroit Red Wing coach Mike Babcock said Monday. "The group at Hockey Canada have done great things and have lots of different people. "Thats part of it. Different people get opportunities. They grow from it and they move on. A new group will get an opportunity and thats great." Steve Yzerman, Team Canadas executive director at the last two Winter Olympics, has already said he will not lead the team at the 2018 Games at Pyeongchang, South Korea. Bob Nicholson, who spent 16 years as president and chief executive officer of Hockey Canada, stepped down in May to take a job overseeing business operations for the Edmonton Oilers of the NHL. Under Nicholson, Canadian hockey teams won seven Olympic gold medals. Brad Pascall, Hockey Canadas vice-president of hockey operations and national teams, has joined the NHLs Calgary Flames as an assistant general manager. Yzerman said Nickolson always stressed that Hockey Canadas role was to develop people for the next level. "Not only for players, but also for coaches, for managers, for all people," said Yzerman, the former Detroit star who is now general manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning. "I think Bobs great legacy at Hockey Canada is the structure he set up and the mentality of what we are trying to do in Canada with hockey. Great people will fill those shoes. With Bob Nicholson, those are big skates to fill. But I have no doubt there are tremendous people in this country with a passion and drive. The program will continue to succeed." Babcock and Yzerman were in Vancouver as part of the Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic. A Monday night gala paid tribute to the 2014 Order of Hockey Canada honourees coach Clare Drake, player France St-Louis and Yzerman. Also attending were members of the Olympic champion mens team, the womens team that won gold at the Sochi Olympics in Russia and the team that won the womens under-18 championship in Budapest. Babcock said Canada can be proud of its Olympic success but must continue to work hard if the country hopes to remain on top of the podium in four years. "You take a lot of pride in being the best," he said. "In order to be the best you have to find the best to win. "Were going to have to continue to grow our game over the next four years. If you want to have success at the next Olympics, 2014s effort wont be good enoough to win the next one. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet. We have to keep getting better." The NHL hasnt committed to sending its players to the 2018 Games. Among the leagues concerns are a 12-hour difference between Pyeongchang and the Eastern Time Zone, taking a break in the middle of the regular season, and the danger of players being injured. Sidney Crosby, the Canadas captain in Sochi, understands the problems but still thinks the Olympics are worth the effort. "I go back to my two experiences," said Crosby, who scored the Olympic winning goal in overtime in 2010 in Vancouver. "They were pretty good. "To think of all the things that had to happen to make them work, especially in Russia, it would be a similar case, maybe even a little more difficult the next one. Like I said, representing your country and to have those opportunities, I dont think that ever gets old, no matter what the situation. As a player, you want to be part of that." As a possible alternative to the Olympics, the NHL is discussing with the NHL Players Association about holding a World Cup of Hockey tournament in 2016. Yzerman said a World Cup has the potential to gain the same prestige as an Olympics. "It will take some time," he said. "The Olympics have been around for a long time on the world stage. If done right, I can see it being really successful." Babcock said the Olympics "are so special" because they are watched by people who are not even hockey fans. "My mom never watches sports but she watches the Olympics Games," he said. "People who are not interested in sport still follow it. "I think its the greatest opportunity, best-on-best, to celebrate the sport. Its something you want to be part of and you want other people to be part of. Its a thrill of a lifetime." All three people named to the Order of Hockey in Canada were recognized for their contributions to the game. Yzerman played 22 seasons in the NHL and played for Team Canada eight times, including at two Winter Olympics. As a member of Canadas national womens team St-Louis won five world championships and a silver medal at the 1998 Olympics. In 28 seasons as head coach of the University of Alberta Golden Bears Drake led his teams to six national championships and 17 Canada West titles. Babcock compared Drake to legendary NCAA basketball coach John Wooden. "He is one of the builders of hockey in Canada," said Babcock. "Clare is a gentleman who shared everything he had. He tried to make us all better. "He led the way so guys like myself, who werent NHL players, could one day coach in the NHL." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor