The St. [url=http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Sam-Darnold-Jersey/]Sam Darnold Jets Jersey[/url] . Louis Blues take aim at a s

in Quasselecke 15.02.2019 06:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

The St. Sam Darnold Jets Jersey . Louis Blues take aim at a season-high sixth straight victory tonight as they try and hand the Edmonton Oilers another lopsided defeat this season. The Blues have logged a point in eight straight games (7-0-1) and sit second overall in the Central Division with 63 points, four back of the Chicago Blackhawks. St. Louis will play three straight on the road beginning tonight after besting the visiting Columbus Blue Jackets 6-2 on Saturday. That win improved the Blues to 17-3-2 at home this season. Down 2-0 going into the second period, Patrik Berglund, Vladimir Sobotka and Maxim Lapierre scored second-period goals to put the Blues in front. Berglund then began another three-goal spurt in the third period with his sixth tally of the season before Jaden Schwartz and Alex Pietrangelo capped the scoring with goals. "I think it shows a lot of character that we have on this team," said Lapierre. "The game is never over and its really important because these things happen in the playoffs and you have to get used to it." In his fourth straight start, Brian Elliott made 22 saves for a Blues club that also won five straight from Nov. 19-27 and last won six in a row from April 1-11. Elliott has won each of his last six decisions and 13 in a row at home, while Schwartz has logged 10 points over a career-high eight-game point streak. He has scored a goal in seven of those games. Schwartz tallied once in a 6-0 win over the hosting Oilers back on Dec. 21. Christ Stewart notched his third career hat trick in the win while adding an assist, and Elliott made 23 saves. Berglund also had a goal and an assist for the Blues, who have beaten the Oilers in six of seven and in 12 of the previous 15 meetings. They have taken three in a row and six of the last eight in Edmonton. Ilya Bryzgalov yielded all six goals on 33 shots for the Oilers. That loss to St. Louis was Edmontons sixth in a row, a slump it snapped with back-to-back wins over Winnipeg and Calgary. The Oilers then lost another four in a row, the first two past regulation, before a 5-3 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday. Jordan Eberle, who missed Fridays loss to Anaheim with a knee injury, scored twice and Boyd Gordon had the game-winner 8:20 into the third period. Taylor Hall had a goal and an assist and Bryzgalov made 24 saves as Edmonton recovered after failing to hold a 3-1 lead. "We had success when we were getting pucks in behind them," Eberle said. Hall has notched four goals and nine assists over 13 points over his last nine games. New York Jets Jerseys .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal. Chris Herndon Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Terrelle-Pryor-Sr-Jersey/ . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- After his Chicago team had come back to beat Las Vegas 7-5 in the U.S. final on Saturday at the Little League World Series, manager Darold Butler admitted he wasnt sure what came next. "I dont even know what time tomorrows game is," he said. "Anybody know?" For the record, his Jackie Robinson West team meets South Korea in the World Series championship game on Sunday at 3 p.m. He and his players were so focused on their game with the West Region champions from Las Vegas that they didnt pay a whole lot of attention to Saturdays earlier game. South Korea walloped Japan 12-3 to take the International title, setting up the matchup at Lamade Stadium. "To be honest, (I saw) bits and pieces, but I cant tell you much about our next opponent," Butler said. He said it was more important how his own team plays rather than dealing with strategy and a game plan. "Im going to do my research, to put the team in the best position to win this game," he said. "But at the same time, I love our style of baseball. Were going to run, were going to be aggressive. Theres going to be times Im going to burn runners -- sometimes Im a little bit too aggressive. "But I prefer to put the pressure on 11-, 12-- and 13-year-old kids. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey. I figure if we put enough pressure on them, some of their kids are going to make mistakes." South Korea didnt make many in the International final. Sang Hoon Han and Jun Ha Yoo homered in South Koreas dominating victory, while Hae Chan Choi added three RBIs. Including this year, South Korea has reached Williamsport just three times in the tournaments 68-year history. The two previous appearances -- 1984 and 1985 -- ended in championships. Manager Jong Wook Park said despite that history, there isnt any heightened sense of pressure. "People back home just cheer for us," Park said. "Wed like to win as much as possible, but just to be here is winning already." Chicago had no sooner beaten Las Vegas than fans started chanting, "U-S-A! U-S-A!" Clearly, the American team will have a partisan crowd in the championship game. But playing in front of a pro-U.S. crowd wont faze the South Koreans. "I dont really care about the crowd," Yoo said. Much like the Americans, the Asia-Pacific Region champions are more worried about how they play than what the other team might do. "We just need to keep doing what weve been doing so far," pitcher Dong Hyeok Kim said. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor