VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. [url=http://www.authenticdodgers

in Quasselecke 15.02.2019 06:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. Sandy Koufax Jersey . Odjick, in a letter published Thursday on the Canucks website, said he was diagnosed with AL (Primary) Amyloidosis two months ago. "Its causing abnormal protein to be produced and deposits are being formed on my heart," said Odjick. "Its hardening my heart and my doctors arent sure how long I have to live. "Initially they thought years, but now they think it could be a lot less. I could be down to months or even weeks." The 43-year-old Odjick played from 1990-2002 in the NHL, including eight years in Vancouver and two in Montreal. He also played for the New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers, recording 64 goals, 73 assists and 2,567 penalty minutes in 605 regular season games. Odjick played 44 playoff games, all with Vancouver, scoring four goals and an assist. The Maniwaki, Que., native was drafted by the Canucks in the fifth round (86th overall) of the 1990 NHL Draft. "I feel very fortunate for the support Ive received over the years," Odjick said. "During my career I played in some great NHL cities including Vancouver, Long Island, Philadelphia and Montreal. "In my heart, I will always be a Canuck and I have always had a special relationship here with the fans." Odjick said he was diagnosed with the disease two days after Pat Quinn was added to Rogers Arenas Ring of Honour in April, and hes been in hospital ever since. Chris Taylor Jersey .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.authenticdodgersgear.com/dodgers-cody-bellinger-jersey/ . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers continue their overhaul of the quarterback position this off-season, acquiring Brian Brohm from the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Brohm, a former top prospect and second-round pick of the Green Bay Packers, spent three seasons in the NFL with Green Bay and the Buffalo Bills beffore signing with the Ticats last year. Kenley Jansen Jersey. Brohm spent the entire season on Hamiltons injured list. In return the Ticats receive a conditional draft pick in the 2015 draft from the Blue Bombers. Winnipeg also announced they released quarterback Justin Goltz. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor