How are you even alive after living under a rock?

in Events in der Region 12.02.2019 06:45
von zhangzk • 189 Beiträge

What we learned from Luke Falk last night In case you live under a rock Tennessee Titans Hoodie , 1) The Titans played some preseason football last night, where they lost to the Packers 31-17, 2) That must be suffocating.While the Titans lost, it’s a preseason game, so there’s no harm done. One player I wanted to highlight is rookie 6th round pick Luke Falk, who is on a quest to become the Titans’ long term backup quarterback. He was 10/19 for 105 yards and a touchdown, and as the stats show, his accuracy was not real good.Let’s take a look at a few throws from Falk to help illustrate what I saw from him. The first is perhaps the worst throw I’ve seen from this preseason so far. Please direct your attention to the play below.I can’t believe what I’m seeing....gamepass.nfl.comI mean, this pass is nowhere near Devin Ross. It’s bad enough that Ross burned his man and was missed by his quarterback Youth Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , but “missed” is being generous. This is The Room of bad throws, a throw that’s so bad it’s actually transcended the traditional label of “bad throws” and has entered the realm of entertainingly bad. Let me put it this way; If this was thrown in a regular season game, it would’ve been the bad throw of a lifetime, a once in a generation awful throw.Anyway, the throw illustrates the lack of arm talent Falk has and has me doing the thousand yard stare, but thankfully his very next throw is a positive one.A good throw which means my eyes have been cleansed to an extent from the previous play. gamepass.nfl.comHere, Falk displays very good patience as his route develops.
In actual regular season action against better defenses, he’d get caught planting his feet and locking his eyes on the receiver, but at least the throw here to Deontay Burnett is pretty. Outside of this throw www.titansauthorizedshops.com , however, Falk was wide of the mark. He missed a few shorter throws even though the receivers were clearly open.Oh.....gamepass.nfl.comErratic accuracy is a concern I had with Falk in college, and it was also a concern here. Granted, it’s preseason, but if Marcus Mariota goes down, the Titans are screwed. Blaine Gabbert is a terrible starter, and Falk is a 6th round prospect who is clearly flawed. Overall, there’s more throws out there to look at, but I just wanted to give a quick look into Falk’s performance. I kind of expected this from him Tennessee Titans Womens T-Shirt , so there’s nothing to get mad at, but at the same time, Falk has to make improvements if he wants any chance at being the 2nd string quarterback. Rishard Matthews, who is coming off a knee injury, played only 54 snaps in the first two games combined. The Titans wideout is ready for more.“I don’t know,” Matthews said when asked if he was getting enough reps and opportunities, via Terry McCormick of titaninsider.com. “Not enough, in my opinion.”Matthews, who made 118 receptions in his first two seasons with the Titans Tennessee Titans Hats , has caught two of the four passes thrown his way for 8 yards. He didn’t start either game, and his only touch in the opener was a punt he returned 18 yards when Adoree Jackson injured his shoulder.Among the Titans’ receivers and tight ends, only Jonnu Smith has seen fewer targets than Matthews. “I feel like I’m 100 percent,” Matthews said.New offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur has encouraged Matthews to be patient. Matthews’ time is coming.鈥淚 think he’s coming along,” LaFleur said. “We’re giving him a little bit more each and every week. He’s a veteran guy. He’s smart. Just because he wasn’t out here practicing in OTAs and the beginning of camp doesn’t mean he wasn’t engaged. He was certainly engaged. He’s coming along nicely, and hopefully, we can get him more and more as this season progresses.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor