o-called trap games.There are no trap games

in Quasselecke 28.01.2019 13:09
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Retiring skipper Paul Gallen says he will work with the NSW coach to help select the next Blues captain.But Queensland leader Cameron Smith has already made his mind up - prop Aaron Woods.The curtain will be drawn on Gallens State of Origin career in Wednesday nights game three clash at ANZ Stadium.Gallen volunteered to help hand pick - and mould - the next Blues leader.He hoped to work on the project with besieged NSW coach Laurie Daley next year.Ill discuss that with Laurie over the next 12 months - Im happy to help out there, he said of the next captain.Im happy to talk to any of the boys who need help in getting to that next level.Gallen nominated Wests Tigers skipper Aaron Woods, Sydney Roosters backrower Boyd Cordner and Cronullas Wade Graham as candidates.Thats a tough question, I knew that would come up today, he said.Woods is a captain already, Wade Grahams a captain in the making, Boyd Cordner.Theres a lot of guys but I dont want to put the pressure on anyone.Queensland skipper Smith admitted he would miss Gallen next year but wasted little time offering up a prospective replacement.Aaron Woods is a club captain at the moment, Smith said of 1- Origin prop Woods who took over the Wests Tigers leadership role this year.I would dare say he would be well in the mix to take over.Gallen may be poised to walk away but Smith did not agree with speculation Daley should follow him.Two years after emerging as NSWs saviour, Daley is facing the axe as the Blues assess yet another failed Origin campaign.The 2014 Origin winning coachs time appears up at NSW after losing his second straight series.Craig Bellamy is the only Blues coach in Origin history to have not been sacked after two consecutive series defeats.I think he is a great guy and a wonderful coach - he understands the game, Smith said of Daley.Whether he stays or goes is totally out of our control.But he is good enough to stay there and coach them.Smith said it would be sad to see Daley go after putting his stamp on the Blues side by injecting new blood.Queensland are bracing for Daleys latest discovery - rookie fullback James Tedesco.He has got some youth coming through at the moment - Jack Bird and Tyson Frizell, he said.And Tedesco, hes an extremely dangerous player.If he gets plenty of opportunities he will really hurt us. Discount Nike Tanjun . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Nike Tanjun Clearance . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.cheapniketanjun.com/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Nike Tanjun For Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Grey Nike Tanjun . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. WEST POINT, N.Y. -- Armys three-game road swing is over, and the Black Knights hope a return home will get them out of their funk.After starting the season with three straight wins, Army has dropped an overtime game at Buffalo and last week lost 13-6 at Duke in steady rain, the effects of Hurricane Matthew.Michie Stadium on a sunny Saturday against FCS opponent Lafayette (1-5) seems like the perfect antidote.We have had a couple tough weeks away, Army coach Jeff Monken said. We had a chance to win the (Duke) game, and it is disappointing when you come close and see all the little things you could have done to make the difference.Against Duke, the Black Knights relentless triple-option attack was held under 200 yards rushing for the first time this season. The storm produced stiff wind and driving rain, making every punt, pass and kick difficult. The teams combined for 93 passing yards and averaged 3.4 yards per play, There were as many punts (17) as first downs.Still, Army had its chances with 15 possessions and failed time after time to capitalize.We saw a chance to win, but we couldnt sustain anything on offense, Monken said. We had several drives that were three plays and a punt, or fourth and short. It was frustrating to all of us.The poor ground game dropped Army to No. 2 nationally in rushing, but the average of 332.8 yards per game is more than enough to grab the attention of the Leopards.I think were definitely going to be prepared for it, even though none of us are really familiar with it (triple option), Lafayette defensive lineman Dante Lonardo said.Army will be the first FBS team for Lafayette since 1997, so there will be a sense of urgency for the Leopards.Every possession that were getting the ball, weere going to have to score, Leopards wideout Matt Mrazek said.dddddddddddd They cant just end in points. We need them to end in touchdowns.The Leopards are coming off a 58-34 loss at Fordham, and the Lafayette defense took a big hit in that one. Fordham put up 516 yards rushing, not a good omen for Saturday.Other things to know when Lafayette visits Army:NO TRAP GAME: Monken has a quick answer for anybody who thinks Lafayette represents one of those so-called trap games.There are no trap games at Army, the third-year coach said. If we know who we are, well realize that theres not a single team in this country that we can take lightly.DISCIPLINED LEOPARDS: Lafayette ranks first in the FCS for fewest penalties per game (3.67), fifth for fewest penalties (22), second for fewest penalty yards per game (35.7), and 14th for fewest penalty yards (214).SHUTDOWN CITY: The Army defense is fifth in the nation in total defense and ninth in scoring defense, allowing fewer than 16 points a game. The Black Knights held Duke scoreless in the second half, the third time this season Army has blanked its opponent for a half.MRAZEK DELIVERS: The Army defenders will have to keep close watch on Mrazek, whos enjoying a nice junior season. Mrazek has 42 catches for 454 yards and eight touchdowns and is averaging 90 yards a game receiving.ARMY HOME RULE: This will be the 19th game in the series, and Army is 17-1 since the first meeting in 1893. Lafayettes lone win was 19-0 in 1940, the second meeting between the teams. All games have been played at West Point.---AP College Football Website: www.collegefootball.com Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor