Ecclestone will stay on as F1 boss, a controll

in Quasselecke 28.01.2019 12:50
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Tyler Stehling threw for 407 yards and five touchdowns, both career highs, and Rice raced to a 65-44 victory over Prairie View on Saturday.Austin Walter had two touchdown receptions and ran for a third score. Stehling threw scores to five different receivers and the Owls (1-6) amassed 634 yards against the FCS Panthers (4-3). Wide receiver James Mayden also threw a 27-yard TD pass.Rice led 45-14 at the half, the most in a half since scoring 56 against North Texas in 2008.Samuel Stewart ran for 116 yards and a TD for Rice and Terri Alaka had a career high 143 yards on six receptions.On back-to-back possessions in the first half, Kylen Granson had his first career score on a 50-yard pass from Stehling and quarterback J.T. Granato had a 4-yard TD on his first career carry.Darius Floyd had six catches and 139 yards for Prairie View. Mens Ultra Boost . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Ultra Boost China . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.cheapultraboost.us/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Sale . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Black Ultra Boost 2019 . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. MONZA, Italy -- Toto Wolff believes Formula Ones potential new Amercan investors could be good news for the sport as it nears an $8.5 billion takeover.Over the Italian Grand Prix weekend news broke that Liberty Media is going ahead with its planned purchase of F1, with the takeover expected to begin this week. Although no timeline for the takeover has been revealed just yet, a change in ownership would inevitably come with considerable changes to how the sport is run.Wolff thinks Liberty could help F1 adopt a more modern outlook if the takeover goes ahead, pointing to the success of American sports media to highlight his point.If there is an investor that wants to buy shares I think that is good news for F1, Wolff said. Youve seen it today, it was unbelievable, the fans and full grandstands. Maybe it is good news, American investment, American media company buys F1.If you buy a company for that price and you are in charge of a media empire like Liberty there are certain things you have done in your life. I dont think anybody would buy that stake and spend that money and come in and say we are not changing everything and we are doing it the American way.There are things we can learn from the American way, particularly in the digital areas, and there are things working here that are not working there. So I think they are going to have a close look and analyse what they think needs to be changed, improved or what needs to remain. There is a reason why these guys can afford to buy this.ddddddddddddOne area of the deal which remains unclear is whether Bernie Ecclestone will stay on as F1 boss, a controlling role he has held since the 1970s.I dont know what happens in terms of management, Wolff went on to say. Bernie has done an awesome job over 50 years and made it what it is and I think everybody credits him for that...Asked if he wanted Ecclestone to stay on as boss, Wolff said: I dont want to jump into that group that says.... He has built an empire and we are benefitting from that empire. That thing generates dozens and dozens of live views and full race tracks like we had today and one and a half billion in profits like weve had every year.Hes done an awesome job and whether the future shows there are areas which can be improved or not, I dont know, but I dont want to speculate because that is just wrong.Red Bull boss Christian Horner, himself tipped to run the sport in future, hopes the deal does not spell the end of Ecclestones tenure at the helm.I sincerely hope this is not Bernies last race, Horner said in Monza on Sunday. I dont believe it will be. And obviously we will all wait to see what the news is over the next couple of weeks regarding the ownership or shareholding of F1, if there is any change or redistribution. So there is an awful lot of speculation at this point in time. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor