be back as a force within the next three to fo

in Quasselecke 27.01.2019 14:40
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

CHASKA, Minn. -- Jaak Pieters traveled from Belgium to Minnesota to watch his son, Thomas Pieters, make his Ryder Cup debut.Where he wound up during the fifth hole at Hazeltine National Golf Club during his sons four-ball match on Saturday afternoon was hard to believe.Brooks Koepkas drive off the tee for the U.S. team strayed to the left and bounced in the rough, ricocheting onto the back of Jaak Pieters . The ball astoundingly stayed stuck there, nestling between the top loop of his backpack and the upper part of his back.Course marshals quickly ordered him to freeze, so he stayed still, his knees slightly bent, while the situation was sorted out and several American fans tauntingly pointed at him. Koepka took a drop, and the Americans were able to salvage a par-4 birdie.But Thomas Pieters eagled that hole to stretch the European duos lead to 2-up. He and Rory McIlroy cruised to a 3-and-1 victory over Koepka and Dustin Johnson, the only point the Europeans picked up in the afternoon matches while falling behind 9+ to 6+ entering the final day of competition.Asked later about the lucky bounce onto his back, Jaak Pieters laughed as he animatedly re-enacted the sequence. He heard the forewarning of an approaching ball, so he turned his back away from the fairway and toward the crowd. That unwittingly lined up his black backpack with the trajectory of the ball and in just the right distance from the landing to catch the bounce.I heard nothing. I felt something, said Jaak Pieters, who is just as tall as his 6-foot-5 son. And then five or six people said, `Dont move! Dont move!Friends across the Atlantic quickly bombarded him with tweets and text messages.They saw me. They said, `Youre there. OK, we know, Jaak Pieters said.The backpack was filled just full enough with his belongings, including a pullover for the cool morning start and drinks to stay hydrated during the sunny afternoon, to allow the ball to nestle into his back. Otherwise it would have fallen back into the grass.Jaak Pieters was talking with a reporter about this bizarre bounce onto the backpack while his son conducted TV interviews with partner McIlroy across the 17th green, after the duo clinched a victory on a par-3 birdie putt by Thomas Pieters. Jaak Pieters glanced over at one point at his father, who proudly pumped his right arm in the air in acknowledgement of the accomplishment.Thats why Im here, he said, to look after my son. Reggie Lewis Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Boston Celtics Jerseys . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-aron-baynes-celtics-jersey/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Red Auerbach Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Terry Rozier Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose.Sky Sports Barrie McDermott, Terry OConnor and Phil Clarke react to the news that Leeds have placed Zak Hardaker on the transfer list. The England international was a key player for Brian McDermotts side in their treble-winning 2015 season, but the Rhinos have agreed to sell him after he expressed his desire to play in the NRL.Leeds have secured just three victories this season and are currently rooted to the bottom of the Super League table after 17 rounds, their most recent defeat coming at the hands of the Catalans Dragons on Friday evening. Hardaker on transfer list Leeds Rhinos put Zak Hardaker on transfer list Former Leeds stalwart and Sky Sports pundit McDermott admitted that he was not shocked to learn of the announcement.In some ways, its not surprising, said McDermott. The former Man of Steel was part of a treble-winning 2015, but equally part of the rock-bottom Rhinos of 2016.Rugby league players have short careers, which is probably why Zak Hardaker wants a new challenge. Zak Hardaker tasted Challenge Cup victory with the Rhinos in both 2014 and 2015 My instinct is he wants to play in the NRL, like many others. Like several Rhinos players, he has been way off his usual standards this year, and doesnt look like hes enjoying this particular challenge, so if thats how he feels, he must leave.Despite their current standing in the table and their hopes of a top-eight finish and the opportunity to regain the famous treble they secured last season all but over, McDermott is positive the club he represented between 1995 and 2005 can bounce back.Leeds will find a replacement Im certain, he added. Truthfully, 2016 will probably live as long as 2015 in the memory bank of Rhinos fans, and the rebuilding process will be a fascinating one.Change is inevitable. Some players will move on and others will move in. The 24-year-old was named 2015 man of steel following his performances for the Rhinos, which also saw him play five times for England To lose a player with such quality is a shame but thats the business aspect of rugby league.OConnor says the loss of such a big talent will be felt by the Rhinos, but believes they will come back stronger, and that the pressure on Hardaker may have contributed to his loss of form.Its tough for young players who win Man of Steel because there is always more pressure on them the following season, said the Wigan legend. Its new territory, whereas a senior player may have a bit more experience under the belt to deal with it.Perhaps Hardaker wants a new challenge, or maybe he wants to get away from that expectation.Either way, he will be a loss to Leeds, and I have no doubt that he will dazzle wwhichever crowd he ends up playing in front of, because he is a brilliant talent.dddddddddddd With that said, no player is irreplaceable so I can see Leeds bouncing back comfortably from this. Highlights from Headingley Carnegie as Leeds Rhinos faced Catalans Dragons in the First Utility Super League. Each time a big talent leaves, there is this feeling that he cant be replaced, but the truth is there are plenty of fresh, exciting players coming through each season, and they will take the chance to play for a club like Leeds in a heartbeat.No player is bigger than the club, and although I think it will take the Rhinos a bit longer to rebuild than initially thought, they will be back as a force within the next three to four years.Fellow Sky Sports pundit Clarke admitted his shock at Leeds decision to part ways with one of their most promising young players.In his Sky Sports column on Saturday, Clarke said: I never thought that I would see the day when Leeds allow one of their best players to leave mid-season.OK, I know he has not been as impressive this season as he was in the last, but as I mentioned earlier this week, Leeds need to buy some players, not sell them, if they want to get out of their current predicament. Two sides to every story Two sides to every story says Phil Clarke, as Leeds place Hardaker on transfer list The 24-year-old was voted Man of Steel last season, the first time that Leeds have had a player to win that title since Iestyn Harris back in 1998. Why would the Rhinos let him leave? And particularly in circumstances like this?My experience of following the game tells me that when a team loses on a regular basis, someone gets blamed. It might not always be that persons fault, but the club feel the need to change something, and it looks like in this case, it will be Hardaker at Leeds. Also See: Hardaker on transfer list Two sides to every story Leeds top eight hopes all but over Catalans overcome lowly leeds Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor