Chase Holden’s Fantasy Football Start’ Em and Sit’ Em: Saints vs.

in Quasselecke 22.01.2019 03:39
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

Falcons It’s Week 3 and more importantly rivalry week for The Who Dat Nation! The Saints are headed up to Atlanta to take on the pesky Falcons or as I like to call them “ The Dirty Birds”. After last week’s performance Authentic Max Unger Jersey , we know that the New Orleans defense still hasn't made it back to their 2017 work ethic, and head coach Sean Payton addressed that there’s still a lot of work to be done. If there’s one thing I know, it’s that these two NFC south teams light up when they play each other and fantasy owners can reap the benefits from it this week. As a reminder, all of my work will be based on PPR leagues, and obvious starters like Alvin Kamara will not be written about. Each week, I will evaluate both teams and list my picks from the matchups.Start’ EmTre’Quan Smith (NO)Tre’Quan Smith saw his first fantasy points last week against Cleveland. Although he didn’t put up much of a stat line I feel that this is the week we see the 91st overall pick of the 2018 draft get in the end zone. On Wednesday Coach Sean Payton said “We’ve got to find a way to get him (Smith) more touches. He’s handling our installation, He knows what were doing game plan wise and I think he’s ready to prove that”.This guy shows promise to be a future stud in the Saints receiving core after a standout performance during training camp and in the preseason. Now don’t get it twisted Sheldon Rankins Jersey Salute to Service , this isn’t a player you’ll want if you play in an 8-10 man league, but If you play in a 14-16 man league don’t pass up throwing this WR3 into your lineup. Tevin Coleman - Falcons RBPhoto by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesLast week, the Falcons announced that Devonta Freeman would be out for 2-3 weeks nursing a knee injury. This passed the torch to Tevin Coleman to lead the backfield and honestly he’sdoing a pretty great job so far filling Freeman's shoes. Last week against Carolina, Coleman put up 107 rushing yards and 4 receptions for 18 Yards. Going beyond this game, Coleman is someone you definitely want in your season long lineups and if his production continues I can definitely see his workload increasing even when Freeman returns. With the Saints having their defensive woes he is a must start in all formats for Sunday’s match up.Sit’ EmNew Orleans & Atlanta’s Defense“Really Chase, another defensive sit em?” Absolutely! The Saints and Falcons seem to bring out the best in each other offensively, which could end in a huge offensive clinic between Drew Brees and Matt Ryan. Expect a lot of scoring in Atlanta this Sunday. Both offenses have great weapons so play it safe because we all know scoring will make that initial 10 points fade away. If you own either of these defenses go ahead and grab you a streamer for this week from a different game.Mike Gillislee (NO)Mike Gillislee came to New Orleans expected to fill the absence of Mark Ingram during his 4 game suspension and he’s been nothing but disappointing since. It seems that not just anyone can waltz in and recreate the Boom and Zoom effect that New Orleans possessed in 2017. So far Alvin Kamara has surprised many (not me) being able to fill more of a single back role in this years offense and that won’t change this week in Atlanta. I personally know a few people that stashed Gillislee in hopes that he would rack up some points while Ingram served his time riding the pine but get real Limited Ryan Ramczyk Jersey , he’s only owned by 1.9% of ESPN fantasy players. Unless your in a 16 man league do yourself a favor and hit the drop button.For any NFL Start/Sit questions you have, feel free to ask me on Twitter @GarageGuyChase Saints receiver Tre'Quan Smith, Drew Brees' top target just last Sunday, has been scratched from the lineup with a foot injury for Thursday night's game against Atlanta.However, rookie defensive end Marcus Davenport, a first-round draft choice who has missed the previous three games with a sprained toe, is available to play Authentic Alex Anzalone Jersey , bolstering the pass rush.The Saints kept recent free-agent pickup Brandon Marshall inactive for a second straight week. Other than Michael Thomas, the receivers available against Atlanta were second-year pro Austin Carr, undrafted rookie Keith Kirkwood and recently activated return man Tommylee Lewis, who spent the previous nine weeks on injured reserve.The Saints already had listed left tackle Terron Armstead out with a chest injury. Healthy scratches for New Orleans include offensive lineman Will Clapp, defensive ends Trey Hendrickson and Mitch Loewen and linebacker Manti Te'o.The Falcons scratched six healthy players after announcing on Wednesday that linebacker Deion Jones was not ready to return from his Week 1 foot injury.Atlanta de-activated tackle Matt Gono, kicker Giorgio Tavecchio, cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson Limited Khairi Fortt Jersey , defensive end Steven Means, defensive tackle Deadrin Senat and safety Keith Tandy. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor